Immortals Book 5 A Whole New World

Immortals Book 5 A Whole New World is the sixth and Final Book in the Immortals Franchise!

FULL SYNOPSIS

DN the managed to get hold of the chord and killed GT and PK while casting the spell to change reality. GT and PK woke up in and found that reality had been changed. Only GT and PK were able to remember what happened in the real world. In the new world that DN created, the immortals never existed and everything was different. Things were bad for the immortals but for the villains, the world was good. Its up to GT and PK to find everyone who was in the immortals team, find the chord and put things back to the way there supposed to be.

Novel Starts Here

"video played on television from a flash disk from a later date...."

Earth-X.....Random Forest..... June 22, 2030.

GT woke up and saw Debo, DN the first and KM standing in front of him. GT stood up and tried to attack them but he couldn't because he was injected with a drug that doesn't allow him to harm people. GT was weak and couldn't do anything but just stand.

Debo: Well, here we are now GT! All your friends aren't here and don't know where you are. No one believes a thing you say anymore. They blame you for your teammates deaths and you nearly damned KM!

GT: I don't know what I've done to them. I've tried and tried and now I'm just tired of everything.

Debo: Don't worry, I'll make all your pain go away.

GT shed a tear and Debo hugged him

Debo: I'm so sorry GT!

Debo reached towards his sword and.....

"television stops playing video"

A GT ENTERTAINMENT NOVEL PRESENTS.....

AN ORIGINAL PICTURES NOVEL.....

IN ASSOCIATION WITH TK PRODUCTIONS.....

EARTH-X.....VILLAIN'S DUNGEON.....PRESENT DAY.....MARCH 21 ,2030.

Debo: Before the beginning of time, a certain tool existed, a weapon, a chord. As time went on, people used the chord for evil, others for good. The chord is like a fuse you find in a plug but only bigger and has a blue beam that has been glowing for years and years. It's used to change reality, to change destiny. Even better, to rewrite history or time. Lot's of people used this chord. Some created a timeline where Jesus never died on the cross. Some made a timeline where good never existed and one Egyptian set everything right and during the formation of the Multiverse, the chord got lost in time, in Earth 399 and got lost again, in Earth 119. The Immortals have it in their building, where DN the first is being held. I need your help in getting this chord and getting rid of all these heroes, forever. The chord can help me destroy all Earths and rebirth them all in a new universe.

EK: Don't worry old pal, I know that DN can handle it all.

Debo: No, he can't! I knew we couldn't trust him.

EK: What did he do?

Debo: He's supposed to rewrite history for Earth 119 and I hope he does it right.

EK: I never understand why you just can't do what you want to do with the chord for the whole multiverse.

Debo: Because I want to see all those rotten bastards suffer.