Prologue

It’s been a year that Amberley went away from her family, her friends and the town. She had to get away from there, her parents were dead recently. Everyone grieved in their own way and her way was to get out of there, her only ticket was to get out there was her uncle John. She lived with him for over a half year, when he got back in Mystic Falls, he was often there, but now he didn’t came back and her birthday was coming up. Amberley sighed to herself. “What happened to you, uncle?” she asked out loud. Her family didn’t even know that she was with Uncle John, they didn’t care so to seem.

Now was the time that she came back to Mystic Falls and wanted answers on her questions she had. She had packed her things and had brought a ticket and went to the door, she closed it behind her, then she locked it as then she walked to her car. She opened the locked car and put her stuff in the car as then she sat behind the driver wheel. She sighed as then she started the car and drove away from her second home, she with her Uncle John.

-----------------------------

Hours later, she arrived in Mystic Falls, her old home. She drove to her first home as she sees that somebody is home. Then she stepped out of the car and went to the front door, she ringlet the doorbell as then the door opened. Elena stood there, seeing her sister, she didn’t had seen since a year ago. Amberley stood there awkwardly for her twin. “Hey, Elena.” She said to her sister.

“Amberley?” Elena whispered to her sister. “You are really here?”

“Yeah, I came back.” Amberley told her sister. “I know I have been away, but I wanted to come back, I missed you guys.”

“I missed you too.” Elena came forward to her sister and hugged her.

Amberley hugged her back as then she heard her brother calling for Elena as he walked towards to the door. “Elena, what’s going on?” Then he sees Amberley standing there as well. “What are you doing here?” He asked boldly. “You had left us.”

The sister went apart as Amberley looked at her brother. “You don’t speak to me in that tone, mister.” Jeremy hated it when she does that with the voice. “I have missed you too.” She glared at him.

“Yeah, yeah.” Jeremy mocked.

“Jer.” Amberley looked at her little brother. “Really I have missed you and Elena, I couldn’t do it on my own anymore, I needed my family.”

“I needed you, when our parents died, what did you. You ran away.” Jeremy glared at her as then he stomped away from them and went upstairs.

Then Elena looked at her twin. “I’m sorry.”

“You are not the one who need to be sorry for.” Amberley looked at her sister. Then she changed the subject. “So what has happened?” She asked to her.

Elena looked at her. “A lot.” She replied to her twin. “Come in, sis.”

“Thanks.” Amberley thanked her.

Then the twins walked inside of the house and they would speak about what had happened in the past year.