Her final moments and the sisters sorrow.

Driving to the house,Holly shouted "RIGHTY THEN ALL ABOARD THE CLEARWATER HOUSE",all cheered they managed to survive,parking the car everyone exited,"MUM,DAD"Holly shouted, "Holly"Elizabeth whispered,uturning to face her sister Holly gasped,gaining the attention of everyone else,there stood Elizabeth who now looked unrecognisable,she had completely thinned out and rotted,yet her eyes said everything,"Take care of Leon",before Holly could say anything else a voice interrupted "Holly,Elizabeth",turning to face the voice Holly whispered "Mother","My god Elizabeth what happened to you where's Touya?","Mother take Leon"Elizabeth said pushing Leon towards her,"Why?-",vomiting blood Elizabeth said "Haha i'm infected Sherlock,and as you can clearly tell i'm about to turn",everyone stared in horror,"God I knw i'm dying but I don't need unspoken pity jesus".

However groans soon drowned their horror,the infected were nearing once more and this time it seemed as if the whole population of infected were about to kill them,"Ah perfect timing,right everyone get in the fucking house whilst I take care of them"Elizabeth staggered to the car,"No Elizabeth absolutely not,we can get you help"Mary said causing a cold giggle to erupt from Elizabeth,"Like what?,there is no fucking help for me and I would be so fucking guilty if I killed any of you especially my little boy",Holly shook her head and said "No you can't!iy was the same with Touya,why can't we show you mercy?","Because if you do that you'll die so let me do my thing",running to his mother,Leon hugged his mother,crying "Mummy please don't go",shaking her head Elizabeth returned the hug and said "Mummy has to",pulling away Leon went to Oliver and cried.

The groans drew closer and this made Elizabeth whistle "Well there's no time like the present see ya'll in hell suckers".