Bonding.

A kiss is all it took for Elizabeth to slap James,saying "May the lord save my son but I will not fall under your influence not again",before the argument could escalate a knock on the door could be heard and a unfamiliar voice said "Tesla requests you all to be in the main room in half an hour",sighing Elizabeth said "Pray to find that my sister is not dead because of you,if she is god so help me you will beg for death",walking away from the cowering James to retrieve her son Elizabeth was desperate to scream,she only wished that her husband could show some formality of remorse."baby time to get dinner"Elizabeth sang,gently waking up her son,greeting him with a soft smile,"Mummy where's daddy?",Elizabeth sighed replying "He's in the other room, do you want to see him?"she asked stroking his hair,Leon nodded his head smiling,grabbing his plush he jumped put of bed and rushed out of the room to see his father.Rolling her eyes Elizabeth got up and followed her son.

"Hello little man"James smiled,greeting Leon in a warm embrace,"You Ok?"he asked,nodding his head excitedly Leon replied "yeah,mummy made Mr Ted on my birthday",Leon showed James Mr Ted,much to James' sadness,he missed so much of his sons childhood,he was guilty and this was the price he was paying,however he didn't sit in his self pity for long as Travis shouted "Poppit,Leon,James come on already were all waiting","Come on then"Elizabeth said, holding her hand out,taking her hand Leon said "Come on daddy".Once Elizabeth and Leon exited the room,James was pushed to tears,he missed so much in so little time only for it to be wasted by his own foolishness,sighing he got up and headed for the main room.

Reaching the main room James was met with the sight of survivors speaking and bonding,the little things he hadn't seen in a while,is what truly mattered to him.Sighing we approached,Lisa, the survivor who introduced the group to this place."Heya Lisa just wanted to thank you for saving my family and the others,you have no idea how much debt I am to you",smiling Lisa shook her head and said "For what it's worth seeing others happy and saving them is what I used to do,see I was a nurse,rather good one at that,always doing different things to make a world a better place and life just that bit easier"they shared a warm smile."Come I must show you something"."Wait so you have three kids?!"Elizabeth exclaimed,astonished,nodding her head smiling Tesla replied "Yup,so that tall girl over there with the spanner,that's Farah my eldest she's 23,the boy over there talking to your nephew and his boyfriend is Cameron he's 16 and the younger girl in the overalls is Peru she's 6"Tesla explained,"wow,if you don't mind me asking but who is the father?","You know the really tall and buff guy over there,yeah he's Dominique Elliott he's the father of Cameron and Farah whilst the really tall yet lean guy is the father of Peru his name's Samuel Drake"Tesla continued on.

"did you find out about those teenage girl and her look alike?"Elizabeth asked taking a long sip out of a flask of whiskey,nodding her head Tesla said "the teenager is Maya and her look alike is her sister Lisa aka the woman who just whisked your husband away",a look of confusion,outrage and betrayal painted Elizabeth's features as she said "take care of Leon for a moment please". Exiting the main room she headed for the medical room,before she called James' name she was interrupted by the loud noises of passion drowning the silence in the hallway.

She couldn't believe it James was having an affair.