"Elizabeth please I love you and i'm sorry but you have to run".

Elizabeth couldn't sit in rage and grief for long as screams came from the main rooms,feet beating the floor,clashes of bodies colliding with one another and groans of the infected drowned out the noise of James and his mistress.The group soon came in sight and screamed "Open the medical door",with little hesitation Elizabeth banged the door open and let everyone in before slamming it shut,"What happened?"Elizabeth asked,picking up her crying son,cradling him to calm down."The infected,they managed to get up them stairs and find us,pedo man got infected and so did the teenage girl,the rest of us are alright,I think"Tesla explained,trying to catch her breath,concern painted Elizabeth's features,however they were quickly interuppted by Lisa and James stumbling out of the room,trying to get their clothes on."You fucking twat"Travis outbursted striding over to James,about to punch him,Elizabeth raised her hand and said "Leave it Travis he's not worth it nor is his whore,all we need to figure is an escape plan then we'll deal with the affair".

Travis grunted yet backed away,"So what's the plan then?"Jeremy piped up,gaining the attention of others,shaking her head Elizabeth replied "No clue,I don't really know this place", sighing in frustration Nicholas said "We can't be here for long other wise we'll be dead",Sylva nodded her head in agreement and saying "Kid's right we don't need to be dead meat",James' eyes lit up as he said "There's a door next to the bedroom,it leads to the back garden",Samuel sighed,holding Peru close,saying "Yeah that's all fine but it's fucking riddled in the fuckers the only way to get through is if you create a diversion of some sort",Farah's concern turned to excitement,squeaking she suggested "What about creating a radio that emits noise kinda like a dog whistle but instead for a dog it'd be for zombies instead",scoffing Dominique said "No offence sweets but that's gonna take ages".

Elizabeth bit back a smile,she knew this would work but it'd need a boost,"it won't take long I mean all the materials are in here the syringe caps and all that and the radio stick'll do well,trust me it does sound mental but Farah does have a point"Elizabeth interrupted,"Ha see even the pretty lady agrees with me"Farah pointed out earning a laugh for the crowd,Sylva gritted her teeth and clapped her hands saying "Ok can we please get going because I really don't want to be infected food thanks",Beginning the whistle work,James approached Elizabeth saying "Look Liz i'm sorry",pursing her lips together,Elizabeth gritted her teeth ordering "shut up James,you got us into this mess,created more of it,time to pull your weight and get us out of it,I really don't need a meaningless apology",James sighed,he wanted to cry,he regretted what he had done,it was his fault that everyone had to do this,so it was only fair that he atleast helped them out of it "But-""OI James help me here,i'm too short and I have no fucking clue what this shit is"Sylva shouted.

Sighing James heeded Sylva's call and left Elizabeth with gathering supplies before she could carry on her son Leon had dragged Peru saying "Mummy look I made a new friend",smiling Elizabeth said "that's good sweetie,is it alright that you can go play for a bit so mummy can carry on gathering supplies",nodding his head Peru and Leon left and ran around the room much to the joy of Elizabeth,"OI Liz the fuck does this say?"Sylva asked,looking at the bottle strangely, before she could reply,loud banging could be heard from the opposite of the door,the chatter drowned by loud groans coming from the opposite side.Everybody went silent,the young children ran to their parents.The door caved and panic erupted,some got bit whilst others rushed to the door,before anymore harm could be done a loud whistle attracted the infected and much to the horror of Elizabeth it was James.

"RUN"He demanded continuing to whistle,people didn't hesitate and ran to the back garden,but Elizabeth had other ideas,rushing to James she shouted "What the fuck are you doing?",wacking down an infected woman who tried to bite her,"Biding time what else?"James replied,acting as if it was the obvious,"Yeah got that dick head,but why're you doing this?"Elizabeth asked,helping James get rid of the infected,"Becuase I want everyone to live,besides I got us into this mess and I will be the one to help you all out of it",before Elizabeth could argue,an infected man bit his neck,screaming in pain James killed him and shouted "Look Lizzy i'm sorry for what I have done and I truly love you but please keep Leon safe and I love you"with those words he rushed towards Elizabeth and pushed her out of the way.Tears welled in Elizabeth's eyes,yet before she could go back in Travos caught her and dragged her "JAMES"She screamed,Travis sighed and said "Poppit we have to go Leon and the others are already waiting and if they wait any longer were gonna lose them aswell".