7. Gentle. Harder

"You are not going to die". Verena insturcted gregor. He smiled. He actually smiled and verena couldnt believe it.

"I laugh in the face of death". Gregor assured her.

"Good because you and me still have a lot of... getting to know each other before that day comes for either of us," Verena remarked. He picked her up with ease. She wasnt the littlest thing and yet to him she supposed she was.

"Fuck me like ifs my last night anyways". Gregor requested. Verena stared back at him as he tugged on his pants. His large lips found hers and she froze.

He pinned her against the wall and went to kiss her again. He grabbed her face and forced his lips onto hers.

"Gregor." She breathed back. He grumbled pulling back. "I just..."

"Gentle." Gregor grumbled. She gave a little nod.  She felt her stomach somersault, she knew what was coming and the tension was unbearable.

His hands ran up her thighs pushing up her dress before letting her go and shoving down his pants. He stared back at her. He was so close yet not quite touching her. He wanted to devour her.

She perched on the edge of the table and he thrust her legs apart and slammed his hips between her legs. This wasnt gentle verena thought nervously. He took her hand and placed it on his cock.

She grabbed his cock unsure what he wanted she would surely choke if she got on her knees and tried to satisfy him, he laughed and moved closer so he could kiss her again. It was gentle and verena smiled back at him. She wanted him now. It was confusing and strange but he seemed to show her a side of him not evem sandor got to see.

She took his hand and placed it between her legs, her dress skirt already pushed up to her hips. She worked his swollen cock but it didn't need much as she grabbed it again he was already rock hard. His fingers slipped her panties to one side and found their way into her hot silky wet cunt and she sighed relaxing. He tugged at her dress ripping it down the middle it bunched around her waist as his fingers proded her and his mouth attacked her breasts. She threw her head back arching into him. This was much better. She felt his teeth biting along her skin between deep sucks of her flesh.

She gave a little whimper and Gregor laughed. He laughed it sounded unnatural like he had never laughed before unless he was happy to be killing someone. Verenas breath higched as he laughed out and continued with his fingers playing with her clit as he kissed her neck, then pushed a finger deep inside.

"I- I want more." Verena assured knowing he wasn't completely satisfied although the sounds he made as he touched her were thrilling.

"What do you want Vee?" Gregor questioned his speed picking up.

"I want you to please fuck me with your cock!"

"That's better, I like it when you beg." Gregor realized, he grinned and verena didnt realize that he found so much pleasure in this act that caused her so much pain but he was smiling and he was- true to his word being gentle as he plunged his mouth onto her neck.

He took his cock in his hand and grabbed her by the ass, shoving himself into her. She screamed but it wasnt like before. She wrapped her arms around him her heaving chest colliding with him. He grunted hard as he pounded into her, and wrapped her legs around him, pulling every inch deeper inside. It hurt. It stung. It burned. Yet verena didnt mind it this time. Maybe he had stretched and broke her enough. He was grunting and the table began to move across the floor from the force of his thrusts.

Verena moaned as the sensation of his cock ramming into her took over. He increased his speed as he pulled her closer and picked her up off the table and walked around it, pushing her up against the wall.

"Harder." It was both a question and a need. He was holding back and didnt want to. She couldnt catch her breath past her racing heart.

"Don't stop! Fffuck," she slurred out her eyes rolling back. "harder!" She agreed breathily in his ear. A smile curved his face, as he pounded into her his cock nearly ripping her apart. His rhythm sped up and he grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head to one side biting at her neck and down her exposed collar bone.

"Sevens!" Verena shouted, digging her heels into the back of his thighs. He pushed into her deeper and deeper and she cried out. She tightened her thighs around him as she stiffened and her orgasm exploded forcing him to shoot his hot sticky cum before he really wanted to, he never wanted this moment to end.

Her legs too weak to support her from the after math of that. He lowered her holding onto her. Verena leaned into him kissing him fiercely, gregor stared down at her wordlessly.

He looked her over again and she looked like perfection. Her hair a mess her legs shaking, a layer of orgasum induced sweat on her brow and chest still beating rapidly. He picked her up laying her down on the bed. She closed her eyes feeling him settle beside her.  So thats what sex could feel like.