11. Bound

Verena woke with her hands tied, bound and secured above her head to the headboard. She fought against her bonds instinctively, thinking the worst, thinking she was in trouble before her eyes settled on the dark shape sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

  His muscles cast moving shadows from the flickering of the candle, and shirtless with his breeches unlaced, stroking his enlarged manhood as he looked at her lying there in nothing but her night gown. Verena looked around hesitantly, confused. 

"Gregor? Why..." She stopped herself as he sat forward. 

Gregor had slumped back into the chair but from the movements of his arm and shoulder, Verena could plainly see that he had resumed stroking himself. Verena's eyes darted around, this was new and she didnt think she liked it. 

Verena squirmed again. The urge to fight against her bonds was still strong, mouth dry, eyes wide, nails scratching along the headboard but eventually she stopped struggling. Verena relaxed back into the bed and waited for him to make a move since she clearly couldnt. 

''What is she doing here?' Tyrion asked

'You are late.' Tywin corrected.

'Yes yes well you will be pleased to learn that after one conversation with the Tyrells I have saved the crown hundreds of thousands on this wedding.' Tyrion said happily.

'Never mind that we have something important to discuss.'

'A master of coin saving money is important. Stop that,' Tyrion turned his eyes to Cersei 'you're making me uncomfortable.'

'Your sister has learned that your new friends the tyrells are plotting to marry Sansa stark to ser Loras.' Tywin told him.

'Very well she's a lovely girl missing sort of Loras' favorite fits but I'm sure they'll make do.' Tyrion told them.

'Your jokes are not appreciated' tywin informed him.

'Wasn't my best but I got-' Tyrion began but was cut off.

'I bring them into the Royal fold and this is how they repay me by trying to steal the key to the north out from under me.' tywin muttered.

'Sansa is the key to the north?' Tyrion asked 'I seem to remember she has an older brother and an older sister.'

'The starks have marched home, the young wolf has lost half his army and his days are numbered.' Tywin told him. "As for verena im sure gregor will be done with her soon enough and the deed will be done." Tyrion felt sick. Verena was sweet and just wanted to help gregor. She showed him and everyone nothing but kindness. "Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers that makes Sansa the heir to Winterfell and I am not about to hand it over to the Tyrells.'

'The Tyrell army is helping us win the war do you really think it's wise refuse them?' Tyrion questioned

'There's nothing to refuse, this is a plot, plots are not public knowledge.' Tywin reminded him. 'the Tyrells will not carry this out until after Joffrey's wedding we need to act first and kill this union in it's crib tonight.' tywin added.

"Gregor, why am I tied up?" verena whispered her voice soft as a mouse even though she was trying to be brave. 

 Most of Gregor's body was still cast in shadow, though she could see the play of light on his hard muscles as he moved. She watched as he rose slowly from his chair, his cock still heavy in his hand. He was pulling at it almost thoughtlessly now as he made his way to the side of the bed, he kept staring at her. His sudden closeness made her heart thump in her chest, set her pulse racing through her veins so hard and fast that she felt as though her very skin was on fire. Verena could feel herself becoming light-headed as her breath hitched higher in her throat, as her chest rose up and down in excitement and terror but she assumed he liked the look of fear in her eyes. 

Gregor stopped by the side of her bed, his hips now of a height with her face and his enlarged cock standing fully erect from his breeches.

"Vee." Gregor grumbled, his voice low and hoarse. He was standing very close to the bed but still not touching her and Verena could almost feel the heat radiating from his massive body. Verena stared back at him now she could see him better now. The light from the candles cast a golden glow over his chest and her eyes started to roam over him shamelessly. Cocks were weird Verena decided, not the prettiest things, painful to, she was expecting the pain. 

''And how do we do that?' Tyrion asked leaning back in his chair. 

'We find sansa stark a different husband.' Cersei informed him grinning.

''Wonderful.' Tyrion agreed he was distracted by Cersei's smiling face.

'we already found one.' Tywin told him.

'Yes it is wonderful.' Cersei added smiling mischievously at her brother.

'You can't mean...' Tyrion said flustered. 'you cant-'

'I can and I do.' Tywin informed him.

''Joffrey has made this poor girl's life miserable since he took her father's head, now she's finally free of him and you give her to me that's cruel. Even for you.' Tyrion spat.

'Do you intend on mistreating her?' Tywin questioned and Tyrion gave him a pointed look. 'the girls happiness is not my concern nor should it be yours.' tywin reminded him

'She's a child!' Tyrion declared

'She's flowered I assure you she and I have discussed at length.' Cersei added.

'See there you have it. You will wed her, bed her and put a child in her surely you can be capable of that.' tywin told him.

Gregor's entire body was scattered with faded scars, a testament to his long and dangerous life as a warrior and a killer, as a knight to be feared by all. Her eyes took in his broad square shoulders before sweeping appreciatively over his muscular chest, then she quickly flickered her gaze back up to his face. He still said nothing and she worried again. But she forced a smile past the nerves. 

 He started by putting his large hand on her ankle and Verena felt a sudden warmth of his skin against hers sent a jolt of lightening through her body. She could tell that he felt it too because he let out a low groan at the sudden sensation of their touching flesh. He then let his hand trail slowly up, lifting the hem of her night gown in its wake, caressing the smooth skin of her leg, before moving up her thigh in slow, light circles, making her squirm harder against him. She saw him hesitate, the fierce and unafraid look on his face gone, replaced with something akin to pure unadulterated lust and need. He needed her. 

Gregor moved his hand from her thigh, trailing hard and rough fingertips down between her legs and slowly up to her throbbing cunt. She kept her legs as relaxed as she could considering she was sure he wasnt going to kill her now. Gregor let out a loud groan when he felt how wet she really was.

'And if I refuse?' Tyrion questioned.

'Do you want to be rewarded for your bravery in battle? Sansa Stark is a fine reward, you could never do better than the key to the north, and it is past time you were wed.' tywin reminded him.

'I was wed.' Tyrion reminded him 'or don't you remember?'

'Only too well.' he said slowly

'You should be thanking the gods for this, this is more than you deserve.' Cersei told him.

'Tyrion will do as he is bid.' Tywin informed them both. 'As well you Cersei.' tywin informed her, Cersei turned her attention to her father.

'What do you mean?' cersei snapped.

'You will marry Ser loras.' Tywin told her.

'I will not.'

Gregor looked up meeting her gaze and she realized he wanted to please her. He just didn't know how.

Hell Verena didnt know how, he was her first awkward kiss. She stared back at him silently, maybe she could start by saying she didnt like her hands tied, she was already a prisoner enough without being tied up. 

'Not another word,' Tywin said slamming his hands down the table rising from a seat. 'my children...' Tywin added, disgusted. 'you two have both been a disgrace to the Lannister name for far too long...'