🌹The Tyrant

The duel

Trey woke up to see Y/n still asleep so soundly. Trey got out of his bed and went to go change.

After he had left Y/n had opened her eyes slowly. She looked around to see that she was not in her room or the garden she was laying in. She then noticed that her clothes have also been changed. She got off the bed to look for the culprit that could of changed her and the one had brought her here.

As she looked around and as she looked at one of the doors Trey walked out. "Oh. Good morning Y/n. How did you sleep?" True had asked the girl who could only glare. "Where am I? And who. Changed. Me." Y/n counties to glare at the boy who could only give her a loving smile.

"I asure you that I did not change you. But I did bring you to my room. You were sitting on the ground asleep when I had found you." Trey said as he lied through his teeth. Y/n could only sigh. She believed the boy, he was the calmest and what she had thought was the most "trust worthy". "You should get ready for the battle." Trey told the girl who looked at him confused. "Huh? What do.... Oh... Fuck..." Y/n mumbles her last few words as he soul basically leaves her body.

"Don't worry you can change in the bathroom. I'll wait for you." Trey said as he sat in his bed. Y/n nodded and left to the bathroom to get changed for the event she new was going to send through hell. As she had exited the bathroom with the outfit she was wearing for the previous event. Trey could only smile as blush crawled upon his cheek.

"Let's g-" before Trey could finish his sentence someone had opened the doors. "Hey Trey come on! We gott-" Cater stood still as soon as he saw Y/n. (What.... He... No... No.... No..... You. Were supposed to be my friend. Trey...) Cater glared at the green haired boy who only chuckled. Y/n was confused. Cater is normally very talkative. "Do not worry Cater. I found and wanted to help her. I would never do anything to her." Trey admitted which made the ginger smile.

Cater's POV

I am so glad that nothing happened.... I was worried that Diamond-chan could of lost her virginity because of him. Grr.. He always gets her attention. Hmm...

"Well we shouldn't keep The battle ready or else it will be off with our heads!" I giggled as Diamond-chan followed in suit. Ah.. It's like she is just like me~ "Yes I suppose we should... I know those two idiots are going to do something really fucking stupid." Even when Diamond-chan swears it's so hot! Oh I can't wait till graduation. I can't wait to spend so much time with her~

Our wedding will go viral! And well be the cutest couple on all of Internet! And our kids will be almost as beautiful as her! Oh I can't wait! I just can't wait. I really just want to be on top of her! And please the shit out of her. Oh~ Her skin will feel so soft under my body~

3rd POV

The three soon walked out to the court yard. Cater's jaw was wide open, surprised to see the two freshman he had been watching get in trouble often in front of Riddle battle ready. Y/n only sigh and she walked toward Yuu. Trey could only sigh as Cater questioned why the two idiots were dueling their dorm head.

Y/n tapped on Yuu's shoulder only to make him yelp. "Oh! Mistress! I was wondering where you were I am so glad I had found you!" Yuu went on rambling about how he missed his mistress while the duel had started. Within seconds Deuce and Ace were collared. The two scowled at their dorm head who could only grin.

Riddle's POV

Hmp! Those idiot's think they could win against me? Psh.. Hehe.. Rose saw every thing. She must be so happy to know that I have won! Now we both can be with each other without those rule benders! We can drink to tea together! We could walk along the rose walls together. We could even cuddle... Or more....

Oh! So much more. She would look so cute holding our child. They'll be almost as cute as my Rose~ Oh~ Mother will be so proud in me! And she will definitely agree to the marriage! She will see that me and Rose were ment to be!

Hehe

Haha.. HAHAHA HAHAHAHA

3rd POV

Y/n could only shake her dead in disapproval. She knew that Deuce and Car were idiots but she didn't think they were that much of an idiot. She could only let out a Huff. As she looked back up she saw Riddle on the ground. But first. Ace had punched him.

Y/n didn't remember why Ace had punched him but she knew that Riddle was going to pop!

Y/n started walking to students and telling them that the duel was over and if they didn't leave they could get severely hurt. Of course the boy's would believe the girl so they left hoping they were able to evert from the crisis.

✰🫥Author-chan is not yet dead. She is completely sain. There definitely hasn't been a blue haircut puppet taking over her fyp. 🥲

         ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Have A Great Time