☐2 new friend☑︎

3rd POV

Morning soon came and the girl got up and went to the bathroom to get changed.

Y/n walks out of the bathroom to see Yuu in his cleaning gear hovering over Grim with an evil grin

Y/n walks out of the bathroom to see Yuu in his cleaning gear hovering over Grim with an evil grin. "Good morning" Y/n waved at the boy as he turned his head and waved back. As Y/n went down stairs to make breakfast the three ghosts appear next to Yuu. "Hehe.. What are you doing?" The skinny one asked. "I am going to scare the sh!t out of this little fucker." Yuu declares as the three ghosts decided to join in.

Meanwhile when Y/n was making breakfast she heard a huge scream. She saw Grim bawling crying as he ran to her with the three ghosts and Yuu laughing as they followed behind.

"What happened? Who screamed?" Y/n asked. "We scared the little fur ball." Yuu grind. The three ghosts were still laughing. Y/n picked up grim as she patted him on the back. "Don't scare me like that ever again henchman." Grim glares at Yuu as he gets a grip on Y/n which pisses Yuu off.

"Here eat your breakfast." Y/n rolled her eyes as she brought breakfast out.

"Wah! This looks delicious! Thank you Y/n!" Yuu smiles as he and Grim sit down and eat

"Wah! This looks delicious! Thank you Y/n!" Yuu smiles as he and Grim sit down and eat. "I will be leaving now. Crowley should tell you were you need to be in a few. Enjoy your breakfast!" Y/n yelled the last part as she left.

Crowley soon enough comes threw the door to see the two boys enjoying their pancakes. "Good morning you two. Have you two seen Ms. Y/n by any chance?" Crowley asks as both boys shake their heads.

"Well since campus is so big I am asking you to first clean the gates all the way to the library. You both will be able to eat at the cafeteria for lunch and you can study in the library after all your work is done. Also Yuu since Grim isn't really used to human society I want you to keep a close eye on him" Crowley asks as Yuu and Grim nod.

Crowley leaves and Grim starts to throw a tantrum. "Grr! I want to do magic spells and all that!" "Shut up. I want to be with Y/n right now so let's hurry up and finish all of this." Yuu states. The two leave Ramshackle and are greeted by the great 7. "Huh! Who is this old lady?" Grim questions as he points at a lady with rose around her, which Yuu ignored him and went on to cleaning. "Oh you don't know? That is the Queen of Hearts. She was a queen who lived in a maze like garden of roses long ago and she had a bunch of rule people had to follow, and if they didn't listen they would have there heads!" A boy with air ginger hair states. "Huh! Who are you?" Grim asks.

"Hi I'm Ace!" The ginger boy grind. "Hello Ace! I am the Great Grim and this is my henchman!" Grim exclaims. "I am not your henchman you fur ball. Is my Yuu." Yuu says in a annoyed to be glaring at the ginger. "Yuu? Huh.. What a weird name" "Well I think a leader needs to be strong!" Grim states.

"Hey! Who is this guy?" Grim asks as he points to a lion figure. "Oh he is the King of the beasts! He ruled the Savanna but was not born into the thrown." "Cool! What about that lady with octopus legs?" Grim asked yet again which made Yuu's blood boil he just wanted to be with Y/n.

"The sea witch who lived in an underwater grotto. She was known for helping merfok thought they had to pay the price. If they were willing to pay the price she would change their apprentice, find them love, or whatever!" Ace grins "hehe! So your telling me I can become the most powerful and most famous magician!' Grim gleams. "Oh who is that dude with a big hat?" "The sorcerer of the sand. He was an advisor to dult of a sultan. He was really smart! He even found out some guy pretending to be a prince was trying to trick the princess."

"Ohh! What about that pretty lady over there!" Grim asks yet again. "She was a queen known to be the fairest of them all. In fact she used her mirror to check her rankings on a daily basis! If her position was in danger she would do anything to get it back." Ace explains to the grey cat. "Geez that's kinda scary." Yuu just rolled his eyes at Grim's statement. "Eh? You think so? I respect the hussle!" Ace grins. "Y-ya definitely.. What about the one with the flaming head? He looks pretty scary!"

"The king of the underworld! Single handedly ruled a kingdom packed with abnoxious spirit's!" Ace went on and off about the King of the Underworld just like the rest until Grim asked "Hey! Who is the lady with horns?"

"That is the Thorn Fairy who lived on a mythical mountain. She was nobel, elegant, and a master of all potions and curses. She could also turn herself into a dragon!" Ace finally explains to the grey cat. "Ohh! Monsters look up to dragons! They are really cool!" Grim gleams. "Ya... Unlike a certain weasel.." Ace grins which made Grim go into a certain shock.

"Haha! I'm sorry I just can't take it anymore and you can't even use magic! Haha!" Ace laughs as he eventually walks away "Well I better get going unlike you two being janitors I actually have to get to class so see ya!" Ace waves at the two as he begins to leave the scene only to be held back by Grim's fire. "Huh! What the heck!" Ace screeched.

Alrighty let's um... See what Y/n is doing before it get ugly....

༺𓆩With Y/n𓆪༻

Y/n was walking around the school grounds looking for her classroom until she knocked into someone. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." Y/n apologies as she takes out her hand. "It's ok.." A light purple haired boy grabs Y/n's hand in amazement.

"Um, by any chance do you know where class 1-A is?" Y/n asked the boy. "Ah! Yes I can lead you there." The boy gives an innocent smile. They both start to walk in silence until the boy breaks it. "I-I'm Epel.. By the way." The boy stutters a bit. "Hello Epel I am Y/n. It's nice to meet you." Y/n smiles which makes Epel blush a little.

"Um.. If I may ask where do you come from?" Epel blushes a bit more at his questions. "Oh... Um... I prefer not to say right now but maybe another time." Y/n gives him a nervous smile. "I-its ok! I am sorry for asking." Epel starts to turn into a tomato as Y/n tries to calm him down. "It's alright it's not your fault. Oh.. Thank you for taking me to my class Epel I hope to see you again soon." Y/n smiles as the boy nods eagerly.

As Y/n walks into her class, and Epel starts to feel his heart pounding (What is this feeling? She is so pretty... And and.... I must have her.... I must have her to myself...) Epel gives off a lovesick smile as he happily walks away.

As Y/n sits down a familiar ginger walks in with sweat on his face. He takes a seat next to a boy Navy blue hair and class begins.