🌹The Tyrant

Tick tock.... Time is rushing.. Their watching you~

⚠️small amount of weird shit..

Riddle is enraged by the act of Ace. He starts to walk towards the hedgehog cage. Once he turns, he sees one of the heartslabyul students doing something to someone... As Riddle looks closer he sees that the boy is touching... Y/n.. His blood begins to boil.

The student leaves, as he leaves Y/n lying down asleep. Riddle runs up to Y/n to make sure she is alright. Nothing bad as far as he can see. Then Riddle looks at the direction of what the boy had left toward.

Riddle followed him until they were met with the Heartslabyul students dorm room. Riddles blood was boiling. Riddle knocked on the boys dorm room and waited until the door opened. "A-ah! Dorm head! Did you need something?" The boy asked as he looked at Riddle with fearful eyes. "Yes... Let me into your room, I have something to discuss with you." Riddle answers as he gives the boy a sharp glare that could kill. "O-of cours-se! C-come.. On in!" The boy closed the door behind his dorm head.

Riddle sat on his bed and held a glare to the boy. "What do you think you were doing to Ms. Y/n? Hm?" Riddle asked as the boy had his eyes and mouth wide open. "U-um.. I-i-" "DON'T STUTTER WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME! SPEAK UP!" Riddle yelled at the boy, his face was just as red as his hair. It was full of rage. "I-i! I di-" before the boy could finish his head went rolling.... Blood fell every where.. The head was bleeding out, gushing out fast! Riddle only began to smile...

He felt no guilt.. This was all for her. After all they would love each other... And it wouldn't matter!

Riddle grabbed a trash bag and threw away the body. He could only smile.. He went back to the hedgehog cage only to see his special Rose still asleep. He kept his grin up as he went to lay next to her.

Night soon fell and Trey was looking for Riddle. Once he turned a corner he saw him and his Clover... Sitting together... He definitely didn't like it. So he brought Riddle to his room only bringing him to his bed and then ran back to Y/n.

He was thankful that Y/n was not asleep and so he picked her up bridal style. Trey brought Y/n to his room and began to dress her.... His face was flushed with red, his nose even began to bleed. But he didn't want to do anything yet... So he put some shorts on for her and oversized shirt of his.

Trey turned off the lights and went towards the bed. He then snuggled his Clover holding her close to him and falling asleep.

Something both boy's didn't notice is that someone was watching the entire time. Cater was pissed to the max. When he saw his Diamond sleeping next to Riddle, next he sees Trey clothing her! Oh how he wished he could do that..

But Cater didn't care so much after, he got to see his Diamond's body. That made him so flushed that he felt something spring to life.... He went to his room to get rid of the problem that he had down there...

Meanwhile at Ramshackle dorm Yuu was pasting back and forth. He didn't know where his mistress was! And Deuce and Ace didn't blame him. They didn't know where their spade or heart was. They were lonely and annoyed. Someone could of done something to her... Grim was already asleep while Yuu was trying to think of a way to find Y/n.

Yuu's POV

Am I going insane? I mean I love her... So I am just doing it so I can protect her! It's not weird to want he rby my side at all times. I love her! And she loves me! Oh how I can't wait till we are together! Forever! But... I'll have to get rid of anyone in my way. Which shouldn't be a big deal!

I'm magic less! No one would suspect me of doing anything like that. Hehe... I will always be by your side.. My mistress!

Ace's POV

Ugh... Yuu doesn't even care for Heart like I do! He won't even let me go out and find her. Grr... He's so selfish.. Psh. I bet he doesn't even car for Heart really! I bet he just want s her for her body. Ha! He's magic less. There is no way Heart would ever fall for him anyway.

And if she did I am not afraid to go the extra measure to make sure she is mine.. No one will be able to take her from me if she is hidden....

Yuu will be the first one to go. I don't care. Not anymore. She will be mine anyway...

Deuce's POV

I am to annoyed to look at Ace or Yuu. Those two bicker like a married couple. Ugh... If only me and Y/n were married. We wouldn't bicker.. We would just love each other and only love each other~ oh I can't wait for our children~ They are going to be just as beautiful as Spade.

Oh how I can't wait. Once graduation hits we will immediately get married! And we'll have the most beautiful wedding ever! She'll look so good in white... And under me.. Wait! I shouldn't be thinking about this yet! Dammit! I'm such a pervert... But..

3rd of POV

As everything seems peaceful during the night, its clearly not. Crowley is pissed. From what he had saw he could only feel rage. He saw many of his students hold or touch... His precious Crow.

Crowley went back to his office. As he opened up the doors he was greeted by Crewel and Sam. "Oh why hello you two." Crowley said as he gave a small fake smile. "Crowley. What have you been doing! We had a meeting thirty minutes ago!" Crewel yelled as he smacked his stick on Crowley's desk.

Sam could only chuckle. "I know what he's been up to. He's been watching my little imp~" Crewel held a scowl on his face as he looked at the headmaster. "You've been doing what! Your a fucking idiot Crowley!" "And how am I an idiot I was just making sure she was safe~ She is truly precious to me." Crowley and Crewel had a glaring battle.

"Hmp.. Then I guess I'm gonna have tons of competition." Sam frowns at his statement. "Huh what do you mean by that?" Crewel and Crowley asked the other man. "Hmp.. Well if you two would like to know. There are some boy's that like my imp. And I bet there will be more unfortunately.." Sam counties to frown and look at the grown.

(A/n) - I was going to do something a lot worse...