Ramshackle 🥀

3rd POV

The three were looking at the abandoned building. "Ms Y/n I am so sorry that we couldn't not get it fixed up in time." Crowley bowed to the girl. "Meh it's fine. Hmm I could do some ghost hunting.." The girl responded.

"Ms. Y/n please follow me." Crowley gave a smiling while pushing Yuu out of the way a bit. (Tf.... What is he doing...) Yuu questions.

They enter Ramshackle and saw it looked worse in here then on the outside. "I am so sorry yet again Ms. Y/n. If I knew you were coming sooner, I would have this placed cleaned." Crowley apologize. "Meh it's fine I can do this myself.." Y/n mutters. "I will have to take my leave. I will be back with food." Crowley gave a small smile and disappeared. The room was silent for a bit and the Y/n got out her Grimoire.

She started going through it and stopped on a page. From what Yuu saw Y/n was saying some random shit. All of a sudden the living room looked super nice.

"Wha! How!?" Yuu questions

"Wha! How!?" Yuu questions. "Just a simple spell. It's not much." Y/n replied with small smile. Yuu started to blush a bit. "B-but this isn't just a s-simple spell!" Yuu stuttered. Y/n gave a small giggle which made the boy burn up. Soon enough they were reunited with a certain gray cat.

"MYE! That rain is coming down bad!" The certain cat cried. "You!" Yuu points at the grey cat with anger. "Ble! Wha! Heh if isn't you human! Heh" the cat grind. "Be quite cat! You almost killed Y/n!" Yuu growled. "Grim if you want to stay here. You must clean in return for a roof above your head." Y/n states, Yuu wasn't to happy to hear that Grim might stay with them.

"Bleh cleaning! Not my thing!" Grin wines. "Ok if you don't want to clean you can stay outside in the pours rain." Y/n gave an innocent smile. "E-rh! Fine.." Grim gummbles. Yuu have the cat a sharp glare, which made him tremble. "I'll go work on the kitchen. Yuu and Grim you to go do the hallway and clean at least one bedroom. Please." Y/n asks. "Of course Y/n. I will make sure the room is clean enough for us." Yuu said.

Once Y/n had left to use her book on the kitchen Yuu was blushing. He thought about how Y/n and him would share a bed. "Hey human let's go." Grim pulled Yuu away from his daydreaming which angered the boy.

As the boys were on the second floor they heard something. "It's bin so long since we have had guests~" a ghost says "I'm just itchen for new friends." Another ghost comments. "G-ghosts!" Grim screams which made Yuu tence up.

"Tch* I just wanted to be with Y/n." Yuu mumbles. "He-ha! The Great Grim is not afraid of ghosts!" Grim closed his eyes as he started blasting fire. "HEY STOP YOU IDIOT! YOUR GOING TO SET THE HOUSE ABLAZE!" Yuu shot at the gray cat

All of sudden Grim's fire's disappear. "Knock it off you two. You are disrespecting our new friends." Y/n scolded the two which made Yuu pout. "I am sorry you three. I hope you enjoy the rest of the year here with us." Y/n apologized. "H-huh! Oh it is o-okay" a chubby ghost mutters. "It is alright, we accept your apologie!" A skinnier ghost smiles. "We hope to see you tomorrow!" A small ghost waves good bye. The ghosts all eventually left and the trio went down stairs finding a certain crow.  "Oh my I almost got lost in here. Ah! Ms L/n!" Crowley exclaims. "Hello Headmaster." Y/n gives a small bow which makes Crowley blush a bit. "Hello Headmaster." Yuu mutters. "Oh well I am here to brin- AH!" Crowley squeals.

"Shut your loud mouth!" Grim gritted his teeth at the crow man. "Huh I thought you were kicked out!" Crowley exclaims. "Oh.. I let him inside. He was going to be soaked, and I was wondering if grim could stay with us?" Y/n asks the Headmaster. "Hmm.. Alright but these two have to do some cleaning if you want to stay here." Crowley agrees as he points to the two boys. "Cleaning! Bleh" Grim complains. "I could just throw you out again." Crowley gives an innocent smile

"F-fine! I'll be a stinking genitor." Grim mumbles the last sentence. "You will be you flea bag." Yuu shot at the cat who gave an insulated look. "Oh and before I go here is your food and your outfit Ms. Y/n." Crowley says as he gave the girl a bag and fled off.

"Alright I'll go fix up one of the rooms and you guys can have dinner." Y/n tells the two as she starts to walk up stairs. "Wait! Let me help!" Yuu follows the girl up to one of the bedrooms as they fixed it up. "Um not to sound rude Y/n, but um why didn't you use your magic?" Yuu questions. "I'm pretty tired is one of the reasons but another is I am hungry." Y/n tells him.

"Oh ok! Let's go and eat before Grim tries to eat someone else's portion." Yuu states as they both run down stairs to see a little beast man sitting at the table waiting patiently with an annoyed look. "Hurry up! I am hungry!" Grim announces. "Alright" Y/n opens the platers and put them on plates. They all eventually ate everything and went to the one clean bedroom.

"Here I'll sleep on the floor." Y/n tells the boy. As she was about to lay down Yuu picks her up, puts her on the bed and cuddles her. Y/n felt right asleep as Yuu played with her hair and finally fell asleep.

As everyone was asleep there was one watching over them all annoyed because of some boys that are disrespecting their master...

The next morning....