◅Mirror Chamber▻

3rd POV
In the Mirror Chamber

A male redhead man started to talk "Listen to me, new students. In the Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the rule. I will behead anyone who disobey, so remember that."

"Finally this stuffy ceremony is over. If your in Savanclaw follow me." A lazy lion yawned out. "Welcome students to Night Raven College. We congratulate you for you enrollment. I am the Dorm head of Octavinelle, and I shall support you with all my might." A man with glasses congratulates.

"Hmm... Even so where did the headmaster go? He suddenly left the ceremony." A beautiful man asked

"Abandoning his post..." A flouting tablet mutters. "Maybe he had a stomach ache?" A man in turban shrugs. Soon enough Crowley bursts through the doors, "I certainly did not! We just had two students that were missing and I went out to go get them!" Crowley explains.

"Alright you can go first" Crowley points at Yuu first. "I will hold onto your raccoon" Grim tries to yell that he was not a cat but no affect.

𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕐 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼
"Enma Yuuken.. "

𝕐𝕌𝕌.... 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝔸ℙ𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝕆𝕌𝕃 𝕀𝕊... 𝕀 𝔸𝕄 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝔼...

"What! This hasn't happened... Um... Can you come here boy" Crowley asked as he point to Y/n. "You can go up I will have a talk with him. " Crowley explains as Y/n nods in response, while Grim is still struggling to get out of Crowley's grasp.

Y/n walks up to the mirror and starts to hear a little tear but thinks nothing of it.

𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕐 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼
"Y/n L/n"

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝔸ℙ𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕆𝕌𝕃 𝕀𝕊 𝔻𝔸ℝ𝕂 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕐.... 𝕐𝔼𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋... 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ 𝔸 𝕊𝕆𝕌𝕃 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊... 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝕃𝔼𝕌𝕊 𝔻ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕀𝔸... 𝕐𝔼𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝕄𝕌ℂℍ 𝕋𝕆 𝔻𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ.... 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕊ℍ𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝕆ℝ𝕄 𝕆𝔽 ℝ𝔸𝕄𝕊ℍ𝔸ℂ𝕂𝕃𝔼!

"Wait.. Did the mirror say she!" A random student yelped out. Crowley then went up to the said girl. "Are you really girl!?" Crowley asked. Y/n took her hood down and heard another tear. Her long (h/c) falls down like a cape and all of a sudden, one of her buttons flicked off and hit a student in the head. There were murmurs about the girl about her beauty and her figure. Crowley was starting to get red but was able to hide it with his mask.

"Yes I am a she" Y/n replied not stunned by what had happened to her chest. "Uh..-" Crowley had no words, but all of a sudden the moment was ruined by a Cat-raccon. "Let me join then! I have magic and I'm a boy!" The a noxious feline roared. Grim starts the giant blow. "DUCK!" A red headed boy shouts. Grim blows out blue fire everywhere. A boy with white hair was pushed to the ground by Y/n so the boy wouldn't get hurt.

"Are you ok?" Y/n mumbles to the boy as she gets up. "Ya thank you! Your really pretty and remind me of someone." The boy said with a red eyes told the girl. The girl responded with a small smile and left to get Grim. (She's so pretty... I won't let anyone get into my way) the boy with red eyes thought.

"IS NO ONE GOING TO GET THAT RACCOON!" The headmaster screeched. "I wil-" the man with glasses said to the headmaster but was interrupted by a girl that looks all so familiar. "I've got it don't worry" Y/n told them as she ran past them. "Ugh so roudy." A man with lion ears yawned. "Hmm. I thought you liked to hunt." A beautiful man questioned. "Get him yourself if your so desperate." The man with lion ears gritted his teeth at the beautiful man.

"Ms. L/n! Please stop I can not have you hurt!" Crowley yelled to the girl. "I'll be fine!" The girl shouted back as she went to grab the cat.

.・〰END OF THE LINE〰・.

Y/n gave out a whisperer so no one would know. Her grimoire was casted in front of her and she saw a certain one that caught her eye.

*:..。o○OF WITH YOUR HEAD○o。..:*

Y/n shouted at the cat as a black and white collar with chains that hold him still.

(A/n-I couldn't find one that would fit it so I made one)

"EH!? WHAT IS THIS THING ON MY NECK!" Grim exclaims. Everyone was quite shocked though the boy with red hair was more shocked than the rest. Y/n walked up to the cat and grabbed him by the collar. "Listen here you little sh!t  I don't have time for you to pout. This collar you are wearing will keep your magic sealed till I say so." Y/n glares at the cat.

Yuu walks behind Y/n before hearing a few faint words but Y/n heard it loud and clear. 'What beautiful magic I must have it. No I would never wish that.' From what Y/n had heard it was from the man with glasses.

"Ms. L/n are you ok!" Crowley asks the girl. "Yes I am fine. You don't need to get your panties in a twist." The girl mutters the last sentence. "Oh thank goodness!" Crowley gave the girl a hug which made some of the boys scowl at the headmaster. Crowley turned to Yuu. "Mr
Yuuken have you not trained you're familiar? It can not-" before Crowley could finish Yuu states that Grim is not his familiar.

"Hmm oh... My apologies can someone take the raccoon out. " Crowley asks "You haven't seen the last of the Great Grim!" Grim shouts out. 'I cinda feel bad' Yuu thinks for a moment then looks at the girl.

"Ms. L/n and Mr. Yuuken I am sorry to say but you will have to leave once the ceremony is over" Crowley told the two but was interrupted by the mirror. "They both must stay. Ms. Y/n holds great power and Mr. Yuuken will help."

"Ah.. Ok we will progress... Everyone please go to your dorms" Crowley yelled out. As everyone was leave to their dorms the dorm head's walked by the girl one by one. The red headed boy bowed and so did the girl. The man with lion ears started sniffing her which pissed off a handful of people. "Hmm~ you have some magic" The lion man whispered.

The boy with glasses went to shake his hand with the girl but was nudged by the boy with red eyes. "I hope to see you again!" The boy squeeled.

As the boy with glasses and the boy with red eyes left a beautiful man picked up Y/n's chin. "You truly are beautiful... I hope to see you again my queen." The beautiful man left and a tablet passed by a bit. Y/n heard a sound of a click and a giggle.

"Wait! Where is Mr. Draconia!" Crowley asked. "I haven't seen him.. I would invite him but..." The boy with red eyes started. "You would?" The beautiful man asked. "He's just to... Ummm...." The boy with red eyes was interrupted by a boy with black hair and pink highlights. "Hmm seems like he isn't here yet again..." The boy saddened. (Why does this feel familiar) Y/n thought to herself.

"Well.... If you are going to Diasomnia follow me." The boy said. Everyone eventually left the room with a bit of jealous and sadness. "Well Ms. Y/n and Mr. Yuuken I will need you to follow me." Crowley said as they were leaving the mirror chamber.

As they were leaving Crowley asked a question to the girl. "Ms. Y/n do you play games or stream by any chance? You look very familiar to me." "Huh? Oh ya I steam and play games." Y/n answers.

Soon enough they made it to the all known Ramshackle. All broken....

(A/n-I got a bit lazy and was rushing myself so I could make more ccontent)