🌹The Tyrant

.・゜-: ✧ :-A lunch break-: ✧ :-゜・.

As Y/n took her seat her other four friends bust threw the door. They eventually got to their seats next to Y/n, and then Professor Crewel walked in. "Hmm.. You must be my new homeroom students.. I am your homeroom teacher. My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Class is about to begin. We shall start with the basics. And by that I mean you will be mesmerizing the names and the characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains." Master Crewel finished his lecture soon enough and everyone began to look threw that pages.

"Ummm.. Soo.. Does anyone know what mycelia is?" Deuce asks "A network of fungal threads or hyphae." Y/n answers

"Good job pup." Master Crewel praises Y/n as he gives her a head pat which got the boys annoyed. "I've never been able to mesmerize things... You know?" Ace said as just sulked. "All I can do is compare the yummy looking ones to the nasty looking ones." Grim said as he scrunched his snout.

History Class♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"Hello I am your History of Magic teacher Mozus Trein. This is my familiar, Lucius. I grade work based on classroom behavior, as well as the quality of the work." Professor Trein explains as his cat meows to the class. "Don't let me catch you sleeping. Now let us being. Open your book to page 15. This section concerns the mage stones from Dwarfs Mine." The professor continues to teach the class as Lucius continues to meow.

The cats meow finally dies down as he gets up and walk up to Y/n. As Grim was on her lap Lucius knocked him off and sat down on the girls lap. "HEY I WAS SIT-" Grim yelled but was slapped by Y/n mid sentence. As Y/n was petting Lucius she was also taking notes just like Deuce. Ace and Grim went off the dream land and Yuu was just staring at the girl.

The field.

Everyone was in their sports wear ready to work out. Yuu wore a similar jersey like the rest of the boys but the colors were gray and black. Y/n wore something similar to Yuu's outfit but had shorts. "I'm coach Vargas, and physical educating your little feeble bodies is my responsibility!" Vargas continues his speech as everyone was stretching.

"Finally a subject I'm good at!" Deuce said proudly as the other three boys looked glum. "A great mage needs a great physical construction. So gimmie 20 laps and 100 pushups. NOW!" The man yells. "Ugh... The forced exercise is bad enough... Hey where is Y/n?" Ace questions as he finally sees the girl. "Y/n what are you doing? Aren't we suppose to be doing are laps?" Deuce asks as the girl finally gets up.

"Yea I know I just finished them and my pushups." Y/n told the boys which Inteaged coach Vargas. "You already done kid? Heh. Good job! You can take a break now!" Vargas told the girl as everyone was just looking at with surprise.

The hall ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
The four boys were following Y/n as Deuce was listing off a few more classes. "Ugh.... Wait does anyone else here that?" Yuu asked mainly Y/n. They all started to look around only to notice that someone was missing. "Dammit! Where the fuck is that cat!?" Yuu screamed. "Hmmm... Is that him?" Deuce questions as he points out a window to see the fur ball running in circles.

"Hmm.. First day supervisor.. And you already lost o-" Ace was cut of by Y/n jumping out of the window. "Mistress!?" "HEART!?" "SPADE!?" The three boys yelled out and was soon meet with back with Y/n. The three ran to Y/n and gave her a tight hug. "Heart what the heck!?" Ace hugs the girl harder. "Ugh... This sucks! I wanna do stuff like BAM!? POW!? WOO!?" Grim yelled as he sat down pouting.

Y/n crouched next to the cat. "Grim how are you going to be a successful wizard if you don't finish your classes?" Y/n asked as he just continues to pout. Y/n extends her arms as Grim climes up to her chest for a hug. "There.. There.." Y/n comforts as the boys get jealous. "Let's get food already..." Ace wines as he drags Y/n to the lunch room.

The dinning Hall-: ✧ :-゜・.

As they were all in line Grim started pointing out random food that he wanted Yuu to get him. Y/n got herself some ramen and a peach Ramune. She also got a chocolate croissant and an Iced latte. "Yuu just fill my entire tray u-ow!" Grim cried as he bumped into someone. "Hey watch where your going!  My carbonara! You broke the yoke!" Delinquent A yelled. "Breaking the yoke is the best part. You better makes the right pal." Delinquent B said to Grim. "Hand over your grilled chicken." Delinquent A glared. Before he could touch the bird Y/n got into the way. "Excuse me but stealing someone's food is no exception for someone breaking something so simple that you can enjoy just as is." Y/n told the delinquent. "Hmm aren't you a pretty thing.. Maybe I'll forgive you if you go on-" before the delinquent could finish or the theee boys destroy him, Y/n kicked him in the stumic and bent down to the floor and whispered something into his ear.

As they all sat at a table Y/n gave Ace the croissant she bought and the Iced latte to Deuce.

"Huh!? But how...." Deuce asked as he and Ace looked confused. "Be quite and eat." Y/n told the two as she continues to slurp up her ramen. As grim chows down on his food he ask about the 7 dorms. "Aww~ look how cute you are Dimand-Chan!" A familiar voice says as he gives the girl a hug. "Hello Cater-senpai"

"HUH!? IT'S THE DUDE WHO TRICKED US INTO PAINTING THOSE ROSES!" Grim yelled. "Tricked is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend my morning painting roses? " Cater asked as he was still latched onto the girl. "You were grinning the whole time. While we painted the roses." Deuce sighed as Cater tooke his seat next to Y/n.

"Now.. Now.. Deucey. Outside the dorm I don't care what rules you follow. Here I am just a friendly mentor!" Cater smiles as Deuce looked disgusted. "Please do Not call me Deucey..." Deuce groans as a boy with green hair comes up to the table. "That's just how Cater shows affection." The boys with green hair sits onto he other side of Y/n. "Hello Trey-senpai." The girl says as she gives a small smile.