𓂀▓Sticky Situation ​᭄𓁹 pt 2

3rd Pov

As Y/n went to heal which didn't take long, the boys went to dwarfs mine.

"Ugh.. What happened here..." Grim asks as the three venture the woods a little more. They soon came into contact with a small house. "Um hello.. Is anyone home?" Deuce asks as he knocks on the door. 'There is no one here idiot!" Ace pushes Deuce out of the way as he walks right threw the door.

"Bleh! I got a spider web in my face!" "Shut up Grim. You are not my top priority!" Yuu snapped at the feline. Ace started to count chairs all of a sudden. "1.. 4..7...7! There are so many chairs for such a small home!" "No shit Sherlock. Why do you think it's call dwarfs mine? Ugh.." Yuu growled at Ace as he wished to be around Y/n.

"Hmm.. We should go outside... Maybe we can find some." Deuce suggest as the four leave the cottage. They eventually made it to the mines. "It looks a bit dark... I'm.." Grim starts as Ace interrupts him. "Why? Are you scared already?" "HUH! THE GREAT GRIM IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING! I'll lead the way henchman." Grim says as he walks right into the cave and the three follow him.

"Heh... We haven't had guest's in Senturies!" A ghost laughs. "Huh what was that?" Deuce asks as he and the others start speed walking. "Ugh why do I have to be here..." Grim complains. "Because Deucy here doesn't know how to clean properly." Yuu answers as he rolls his eyes. Deuce got a bit pissed off by Yuu comment.

As they got further into the cave they started to hear some shit. "Mmmmyyy.... Ssss... Oooo...." A dark voice said in the distance. "Huh! What was that?" Ace asks as he turns to a certain female.

"Y/N!? What are you doin-?!" They all asked but we're shushed by the girl. Soon enough the other voice they heard began to get louder. "Myyy..... Ssssttttoonnnnee.... Llleeaaavvve..." "What was that!" Ace whispered. "SSTTTAYY AWAY! LEAVE!" A giant ink monster came from the shadows and starts to attack.

"Ain't no way I am fighting that thing." Ace objects as he and Grim slowly back away. "Y-ya.. I might be a strong mage but... I'm not strong enough to fight that thing!" Grim yelps as he tries to find the nearest exit. "Well I am! I will do whatever it takes to not get expelled!" Deuce proudly states as he gets battle ready. "I will to. Seeing as you men take actions first in stead of a plan." Y/n says as she whispers the last sentence to her self.

Before the battle could even start Yuu and Ace dragged Y/n ever so lightly out of the cave, as they drag Deuce like a rag doll. "WTF WERE YOU THINKING!?" Ace asks the girl frantically as he starts to shake her. "Don't touch her like that you idiot. Mistress why... You could of gotten hurt!" Yuu asks as he holds her close as the other two start to grit their teeth. "I was trying to keep Deuce safe just in case.." Y/n tells the boys which makes Deuce blush.

"That doesn't matter now. Ugh... Why did I have to come here in the first place.. I would rather get expelled." Ace complains which triggers Deuce. "I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GET EXPELLED FROM THIS SCHOOL!" "What the heck man!?"Ace said in annoyed tone. "Wow. Who new Deuce could act like a delinquent." Grim said amazed. "Shit... I over did it again..." Deuce sighs. "Ugh... Shut up will you. I don't care if we got expe-" "I DO! Do you know how prestigious this school is?! I worked so hard to get here!" Deuce said as he interrupted Ace's complaining.

Y/n gave deadpan expression. As she was about to say something the two got into another fight..... Y/n finally grabbed their heads and bashed them together. "ENOUGH... Would you two work together until we get out of here. Jeez fuck." Y/n says as she let's go of the twos hair. "Ow... Wth?! And why would I want to work with Lusey Gusey, over there." Ace complains. "Ya and I wouldn't ever dream of having to work with this loud mouth." Deuce says as he points at Ace who looks offended.

"I don't know.... Getting expelled on the first day I saw pretty lame..." Grim mutters. "Ugh... Fine" Ace whines. "Alright.. Spade do you have a plan?" Deuce asks as the girl gave a nod in return.

Minutes later Grim was standing in front of the cave while Ace and Deuce were in their positions. Yuu was with
Y/n behind a rock. "Are you sure about this Y/n? I'm a bit sca-hungry." Grim whimpers. "You'll be fine. Just go along with the plan and you won't die." Y/n tells the cat.

"Alright.... H-hey..! Big.. monster!" Grim yells and soon enough the inky looking monster comes out out of the cave. "GYA!? Ugh... Over here you big inky monster!" Grim yells as he run away and the monster follows behind. "Come on Yuu let's go help." Y/n suggest as she and Yuu stand up. "Yes, Mistress."

They trail behind and caught up to see a scared Grim trying to find a spot to hide. "GRIM USE YOUR FIRE! ACE USE YOUR WIND MAGIC!" Y/n yells at the two. The two gave a nod and Yuu saw Deuce muttering and Yuu just rolled his eyes at the sight. "You bet. I got this. One extra large tempest comin right up!" "With a side of Grim's blazin hot fire!" Ace and Grim roar.

"Ggyyaaaa!?" The ink monster yells. "How do you like that? Heh.. With my magic fanning them, even Grim's feeble magic can become inferno!" "Who's magic you calling feeble! Grr.. You really don't know how to shut your mouth!" Grim grits his teeth at the ginger.

"Alright stay calm... Think of something heavy.... I.. Summon a cauldron!" Deuce summons a giant cauldron and it lands right on top of the inky monster. "GWWAA" The monster yells. "Hah! Look Y/n! The monster is flat like a pancake just like Ace was! Hahah!" Grim laughed as Ace gave an angered look. "Knock it of you two idiots let's go get those crystals." Yuu said as he followed Y/n toward the cave. As they all snuck into the cave Y/n finally noticed something shiny! "I found it." Y/n quietly said so the cave wouldn't collapse.

"Nnoooo!" The monster roars as he finally broke free from the cauldron. "Ah! Umm...." Deuce looks around frantically "I um... I summon a cauldron! I also summon a bigger cauldron!" Deuce yells as a few more cauldrons fall onto the ink monster. While Y/n collect the crystals Yuu, Grim and Ace decided to help Deuce. "Alright that should be good enough." Y/n tells herself as she gets up to leave.

As she leaves the cave she sees Yuu trying to get something out of Grim's mouth. "What happened? Did you four finish the monster off already?" Y/n asks the four. "Yea we defeated that thing. But the fur ball ate a black rock." Ace told the girl as he puts his hand on her shoulder. "Did you get the crystals?" Deuce asks as he tries to hide his jealousy, the girl nods in response. "We should get going now." Yuu ushers Y/n as he leaves the other two to rot.