‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Safe and sound ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3rd Pov

Y/n was sitting at her desk talking to her chat and her friends about how she finished a game a few days ago on live that the chat can go back and see. "Y/n! I'm still your favorite child right?" Satin asked.

Y/n adopted all her friends as her children and some of her friends were her grandchildren. Y/n's face started to sweat at the question... Y/n never had a favorite child, but she said, she had a favorite to start chaos among the group.

Y/n gave a small nod to Satin, as she was reading her new manga. "HA! TAKE THAT OLIVIA, HOPE AND EMILY!" Satin was oh so proud of herself. Tho it didn't make sense to the rest since she didn't really like anime, which offended Y/n a bit.

"... Ok I've got to log off now, it's to loud and I want to finish all my manga." Y/n yawned. With the responses of ok, cool, and don't leave.

Y/n had just finished her latest Twisted Wonderland Manga collection, and all the Twisted Wonderland Character cosplays with a few others. She had a full on closet filled with cosplays to the brim down in her room. There were posters everywhere and so many anime figures.

Y/n sat, on her bed and used some of her magic. She kept this a secret from her friends, and her family. She went to play Twisted Wonderland of course.
(☆/>u</)

She was so relieved to have something other to do then stream and all that crap. Though she wouldn't be so relieved if she knew what is going on, on the other side...

In

✿❀Twisted Wonderland❀✿

A few... No it's more than just a few... 26 of these "humans" were watching a curtain someone go live.. What will happen to this poor girl?

"..." "Alright who should I decapitate next?~ Satin~" the girl with (h/l) (h/n) was streaming with her friends as a few boys watch. Watching the girl go live was their only hope! (A/n = Nagito? What are you doing in this wattpad?....)

Most of them where in the safety of their homes, while a certain crow was thinking of the only solution to fix this urge he had and his students had to... Tho they could not have her, as her being in another universe did not help..

Back on
❣Earth❣

Y/n was finally fast asleep in her bed tho   something... Came into her house.. Y/n finally woke up when she heard a *neigh*. She jolted up from her bed to see a "spooky" carriage. "Ya no. I know how this goes and I'm not going in that thing so... Bye!" Y/n was just about to run off when she was presented by a dark room with just a bit of light. "Wtf.... Hmm this seams familiar..." Y/n questioned herself from this seen from how familiar it was.

Soon enough she decided to walk to the light and oh boy was this familiar... (A/n - I have no idea what I just wrote..) She soon enough came up and saw a mirror.

Ah my love Lady,

"Are you talking to me?"

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

"..."

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

"... Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the most..." Y/n was able to finish her question..

For thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness

Follow thy heart and take the hand of  the one reflected in the mirror

Y/n didn't see a word, because of the spell she was put on...

Flames that turn even stars into ashes

Ice that imprisons time,

Great tree that swallows even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of Darkness

Come now,  show your power

Mine, theirs, and yours

There's only little time left for us..

Y/n now had a blank stair and was grabbed on by hand, tho she didn't care, she didn't feel anything at this moment...

Don't let the hand go at all cost...

For me, and them we need you...

Welcome to the Villains world

┆The Hall Of Mirrors┆

Y/n felt as if she was in a small box but it was quite big... All of a sudden she heard. "Darn people are coming soon... I better get a uniform fast! Ngg! This lid is so heavy..." (what is that obnoxious voice... It's so familiar) Y/n thought as she decided to wait to see what was going to happen. "Guess I will have to use my last resort... Hehehe" the voices said as Y/n felt bit of heat all of a sudden.

"GYA! FIRE!" Another voice called out. Y/n finally decided to break the seal of the lid. The lid flung open and to her surprise she saw a cat-raccoon, and a human? She didn't question it but the two boys did. "Huh! You two are awake!" The cat-raccoon yelled out.

"A talking raccoon!" The boy cried out as he tried to go to the girl but was caught by the cat-raccoon's fire."CAT-RACCOON! I AM THE GREAT GRIM! Whatever hey you human give me your clothes or I'll roast ya!" The Great Grim shouted. But before the boy could say a word Y/n picked him up bridal style and ran away.

"Huh! W-who are you?" The boy stutters as Y/n finally set him down at one of the tables in the library. "Me? I'm Y/n.You?" Y/n questions the boy. "Oh I'm Yuu..." The boy starts to blush a little when he noticed the bolders on her chest.... (A/n- that sounds so weird) "Um.. If I may ask are you a girl?" Yuu asked, Y/n was about to answer but was stopped by a cat-raccoon. "Ha! You think you could run  from me human!" Grim roars.

Before Grim could set the library ablaze, he was caught by a rope. "Gya! What is with this rope!" Grim questions. (It looks kinky) Y/n thought "It is no rope! It is the Whip of Love!" A tall male came out behind Grim.

"Ah finally found you two! You two are the new first years right? What are doing here, and for you to arbitrarily get out of the gate.. Plus not have your familiar tame is against the school rules." The man finally finishing his speech.  Pointing at Yuu while picking up Grim.

"I AIN'T HIS FAMILIAR!" Grim roars. "Yes, yes it is alway the rebellious ones. Now let's shut that mouth of yours." The man innocently smiles at Grim as his mouth is glued shut. "Really. It’s unheard of for new student to arbitrarily opening the door and coming out by themselves. Sigh… how impatient are you? Come, come, the opening ceremony has started long ago. Let’s go to the Mirror Chamber." The man smiles as he drags Y/n and Yuu to the Mirror Champion.

"If I may ask... Who are you, where am I and why am I here?.." Y/n questions the man. "Hmm.. Are you not fully conscious? Oh that is completely fine." The man hummed to himself as he continued.  "I am Headmaster Dire Crowley. You are at Night Raven College, and why you are here is for more than the reason I can explain." Dire Crowley explains to Yuu and Y/n.

Soon enough they where close enough to the mirror chamber to hear some people start chat.

Note from Author - Grim is a cat from the research I have done so don't come at me alright.. Hope you enjoy ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ