Chapter 14: The Final Visit with T.A.E

You head inside T.O Home, and notice that the entire room is a lot more bigger than you'd expect. It seemed to almost be a hallway, almost like the one you'd seen when you last left. You see a deep apple red colour illuminating in a separate room. You slowly walk up to it, having enough time to think about your actions.

'Was this the right thing to do? You could've done so many other things to do and not be so curious to open the door. I know it sounds stupid, but I want to hear my youngest brother/sister make fun of me than go through a life or death situation. Why do I have to be so stupid and cause this mess?'. Your thoughts were immediately interrupted when you passed by a mirror. You saw yourself, well.. Almost yourself.. That's when you realized something.

You looked like what you wanted to, have a room like you wanted, have a lovely neighborhood like you wanted, and get to do so many things like you wanted. This was a wonderland, all of your dreams came true here. Yet everything isn't real and it will never be real. Never. Only the people that don't deserve it. This made you agitated and you punched the mirror so hard it shattered. You wanted to cry so badly since everything doesn't go your way, and the fact your hand is bloody from hitting the mirror. You don't have much time left to sob over the fact that everything doesn't go your way.

Nothing goes everyone's way, and that's the brutal truth. No matter how many people would like you and try their best to make you happy, nothing would stay the same. You tear a fabric on your outfit and bandage your hand. At least you're almost finished with this nightmare, and I suppose that's the only thing that you'd get. Bad things would end at some point, you just have to be patient.

You continued walking up toward the hallway and finally come up to the room that is glowing red. It had everything like the last time you were forced to be in T.O Home by T.O Howdy. The furniture in the room seems to be more rotten mush than actual furniture. As you continued walking through the room, you were startled with T.A.E sitting on one of the sofas. "So.. You came back.. And you brought the ghost eyes?" T.A.E asks, and good lord the way they look isn't appealing anymore. They seem to have a complete rotten colour than the normal vibrant and fun colour that was once there. You can see his arms were rotten and almost melting, same with his legs.

You pulled out the 4 ghost eyes and showed it to T.A.E. You instantly pull it away when he tries to snatch them out of your hands. "Hold on," you say putting the yes back in your bag, "we aren't finished yet. Are we?". "No, I suppose not.." T.A.E says in a dramatic sad tone, which is almost sarcastic. "After all, you still need to find your boring family. Don't you?" he continues. You nod nervously, slowly backing away. "Too bad you won't have this." T.A.E says, pulling out the Adder stone that you had in your bag. 'How the..' you thought as you look at your bag and back at T.A.E. Before you could process what happened, T.A.E tosses your stone into the deep red fire. He chuckles softly to himself as the Adder stone begins to burn and becomes one with the apple-coloured flame.

'Dang it..' you sulk to yourself. Then the 4th ghost eye started to glow, and began to tell you something. "Be clever miss/mister! Even if you'll win, he'll never let you go." the 4th ghost said. You remembered about the key and you knew what to do. You had to lie to T.A.E to get him to open the door so you can get out of here. "I already know where my family is." you bravely spoke out. T.A.E looks at you in a sinister way. "Well! Produce them!" T.A.E says, folding their disgusting melting arms together. "They're behind the door." you say. "Oh they are.. Are they?" T.A.E softly and devilishly says slowly walking toward the kitchen. While they weren't noticing, you heard squeaks coming from his desk. You look and find a(n) (random object in your living room. Make sure it's small!) that shows your family in it. "Mom.. Dad.. Siblings.." you say as you almost tear up.

It was interrupted when you heard T.A.E violently coughing and gagging. He was holding a rotten apple, and was searching everywhere for a new apple. Unfortunately, he did find a fresh new one and shoved it in his stomach. Suddenly he looked a bit more like Wally after putting the apple inside of him. 'So he's made of the same thing like everyone else. This should be easy.' you thought as T.A.E models the apple to the key you found. You think back to what has happened to you. Your family is gone, your dreams aren't what you'd expect, and now you'll never see things the same way anymore.

"Go ahead. Open it. They'll be there alright." you pushed T.A.E. "You're wrooₒₒₒng Y/N~ They're not there." he says while moving the key as if unlocking it and opens the air to the invisible door. It doesn't shows the colourful tunnel you once knew, but it looked apple red and had the same texture of a rotten apple. "Now you're going to stay here with me, forever." T.A.E says, pulling out a needle and a spool of thread. "No.. I.. Am.. NOT!!" you yell at the top of your lungs, grabbing the end of T.O Franks net and running up toward T.A.E. You puncture his right eye, and rotten apple sauce starts to bleed out where you punctured him. He yells and tries to get it out as you grab the fresh apples that he keeps. You put the apples in your bag and grab the (random object in your living room) where your family is in.

"Y̷̥̓O̴͖͘U̶̝̽ ̷͖̈́H̸̟͝O̴̞̔R̷͕̿R̴̭̀Į̵̒B̴̤̋Ľ̵͇E̴͖͊ ̵̮̍Ċ̷̠H̷̰͗E̴͔͘Ã̸͙T̴̡͂Ē̴̜R̵̪̓!̶̖̑" T.A.E yells as you begin to stab the other part of the net on his other eye. After that, you shove your hand on his stomach and pull out the apple. "Ȳ̷͓Ǒ̶̗Ų̵̅ ̴̡̅D̷̝̈́Å̵͍R̷͈͗E̶͇̕ ̵͉͂D̸͖̾Ḯ̷͎S̶̪̄Ŕ̴͇É̴͎S̶̱͘Ṕ̵͕Ḙ̶̊Ć̶̡T̵̏ͅ ̷͉̆Y̷̡̚O̶͉̊Û̶̫R̵̬͛ ̷̟̃N̴̲̓É̴̜I̶̮̾G̸̫̀H̵̜͑B̸̖̈Ǫ̴́R̸͎͘?̵̱͑!̷̙̽" he continues yelling, and you ran after the door. Suddenly, T.A.E begins to grab your legs and drag you. You struggle trying to get him out of your grasp, and 4 ghost hands help you get him out. You finally got out and ran toward the door. You locked the door while grabbing the key and booked it! You continued running and running in the tunnel, and you finally got toward your real home. You hear THUMP! THUMP! THUDTHUDTHUD! followed by "DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE MY HERE PLEASE! I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME!".

What a horror to hear.. My oh my, what a horror to hear.. You lock the other door and put your whole body weight against the door.

THUMP!

And you heard nothing else.

(A/N: Heya! This was so much fun to make! I hope you had fun with it! I know I keep reminding you about apples, but I hope in the next few chapters, you won't see that anymore. Take care and know that the real Wally loves ya! @:] )