Chapter 7: Trapped

You still find yourself in your dream bedroom, and don't find the place appealing to you anymore. You're trapped here, with no way of getting out. Of course, you're even more terrified than before. The fact that your other neighbors asked you to join them. How terrified would you be if that happened to you? Alright, now's not the time to babble.

"Alright," you said with a sigh, "I need to find my way out instead of sitting here.". You leave your bedroom to find your place almost less colourful. They seem to look more rotten than usual, but still hold the pleasant colourful scheme of it. You leave your house and instantly go to T.O Wally. He's the ring-leader, he should explain why you can't go home. You come up to T.O Home. "Hey! I need to speak to Wally!" you yell, but T.O Home doesn't seem to respond. It almost looks soulless, dead if you put it.

You try to open the door, but it seems to be locked. You find something long and durable and manage to remove the door entirely. You find the place almost empty, either that or it's very dark in there. "Hey! Wally! I know you're in here!" you yell at the darkness. Then, the lights turn on, but not the same colour you're used to seeing. Everything seemed to be neon-coloured and everything seemed to look like apples.

"Ah, Y/N, care to join me?" T.O Wally said sitting on one of the apple-shaped chairs. You take a seat on one of the apple shaped chairs, only to realize it is an actual apple shaped like a chair. It was really sticky and a bit mushy. "Like one?" T.O Wally asked you, showing a case full of bonbon shaped apples. Of course, they're rotten as well. Very rotten.

You shake your head, only to take the case of rotten apples to himself. He eats it- by staring at it- and you find that there were insects inside the apple. You were sent shivers down your spine by the fact he was eating insects. You ignored it and asked the question you came for.

"Why is the door blocked? I want to meet my real family! Take me home, this instant!" you exclaim. You can tell T.O Wally was upset at this, even though his smile was basically glued on most of the time. "Is that how you speak to your neighbor?" T.O Wally asks, folding his arms in disappointment. "You are not. My neighbor." you say, getting a bit up close to his face.

"Apologize at once, Y/N" T.O Wally says in a threatening tone, still keeping a smile on his face. "No!" you say a bit slowly and also in an angry tone. "I'll give you the count of three to apologize." T.O Wally says, sitting back down. You and T.O Wally keep eye contact, and he begins to count.

"1..

2..

3."

T.O Wally says. Once he finished counting, he blinked. You blacked-out and woke up in a small dark room.