Chapter 1: The Door

"Hey Y/N?" your mother called out in the kitchen. "Have you eaten your breakfast?". "Yes, mother." you yell back, and continue looking at the screen.

You were early to wake up, so you had spare time before going to school. Of course, you spent your time watching Welcome Home.

"Y/N watches a kids show!" someone calls out. It was your youngest sister/brother. "Y/N WATCHES A KIDS SHOW!" they sing louder, almost deafening. "Cut it out! At least I don't make fun of you watching that weird pony show." You respond.

"That's because you're a grown up!" your brother/sister says before repeating that awful mocking song.

"Y/N WATCHES A KIDS SHOW!
Y/N WATCHES A KIDS SHOW!
HA HAHA HA HA HA!
YOU WATCH A KIDS SHOW!
NA-NANA-NA-NA-NAH!"

"Alright (brother/sister name), go and eat your breakfast and leave Y/N be." your mother said to that annoying urchin. You continue watching one last episode before you have to go to school.

(Most of you viewers hate school, so I'll skip it for your sake.)

After you came home from your boring art class, you went to your bedroom to do your homework. Once you got all of your homework done, you decided to bring your (favourite toy/item-don't be inappropriate!) and continued watching Welcome Home, but you can't find it. You look everywhere in your room, but couldn't find your (favourite toy/item). You check downstairs, the kitchen, the living room, the closet, even the bathrooms! You double check, but once you were back in the living room and looked behind one of the chairs..

What? A door? How have you not seen this before?

You notice your mother coming in the kitchen, and you asked her. "Hey, mom? What's this door?". "Oh. That? Probably something that was closed off long before your dad and I moved." She said.

"Oh. Hey, have you seen my (favourite toy/item) around?"

"You mean this?" your mother said while pulling out your (favourite toy/item) behind her back.

You were ecstatic and grabbed your (favourite toy/item) to watch Welcome Home with.

After watching Welcome Home for hours-and getting your siblings upset because they didn't have a turn- you finally went to bed.

It was late at night, about 2 or 3 AM. You woke up to a jingle from a mark tree. You sprang up and saw a purple-ish blue orb that was covered in stars and sparkles. It seemed to chime to you, almost like it's talking.

You follow it, trying not to be loud, to the downstairs living room. Then the orb seemed to phase through the door of the closet. You open the closet to find something glowing in the dark. It wasn't the orb, but more of a key.

A key? It was the only key that didn't seem to be grouped with the other keys.

You grab the glowing key, then the glowing fades to show a key that has a house with 4 holes in the center (2x2). The glowing orb pops up again and leads you to the door you saw before. The orb fades, and underneath that door seemed to glow.

Pink, Cyan, Blue, Yellow, Red, then back to pink.

You cut out the wallpaper to outline the door so that it would be easier to open. You had a hard time putting the key in the keyhole, but you made it in.

*click*

You open the door to be greeted with wind on your face before dying down. And the tunnel looked so magical. It glowed the same colors you saw underneath, but further away it became more red, orange, yellow, and blue. You know who those colors belong to, but you didn't want your imagination to get over you.

You nervously get in the hole and saw...