Chapter 11: The First Ghost Eye

You walk up to your house and notice it's slowly crumbling. As you stand in front of the door, the flowers around your house start to prick at your legs. You stomp at the flowers that were biting you, and you didn't realize the other flowers growing vines to attack you. Once you killed the flowers, the vines grabbed you to sink in the soil with them. The soil acted like quicksand and you were trying to grab something in your bag. You grabbed scissors/garden shears and cut the vines off of you. Once all the vines were off of you, they retracted and the rest of the flowers began to wilt. You head inside of your rotting house.

You remembered what T.O Frank gave you and wanted to know what it can do. "Why give me this?" you ask out loud, and place the adder stone where one of your eyes was. You instantly noticed it made the entire room in a black & white colour. You were astonished, and continued to look around the house. Then you notice a lovely gold glow from the adder stone. You remove it and notice that the first eye is in your closet. Suddenly it was opened to show T.O Frank, now all goopy and rotten. It's hands were replaced with his net, now broken in two and the sharp part is sticking out.

T.O Frank lunges at you with his wooden blades, telling you that he's sorry. You dodge all of the attacks he does, trying to figure out what to do. You run to a different room, grabbing a weapon and hiding behind the sofas. You see T.O Frank trying to search for you, still saying that T.O Wally is making him do this. Once he got close to the sofa you were hiding, you jumped and stabbed him. You knew that they're made of rotten apples, and a fresh new apple makes them have more ability to control their body. You got an apple that was rotting a bit out of T.O Frank. He starts to deteriorate, leaving the broken net and a slimy rotten apple mess.

You take the net, just in case of something later. You go to the closet where you found the eye, you look at the inside of the closet and found the eye. Once you held the eye, your once colourful house became black and white. "Bless you miss/mister, you found me! But there's 3 eyes still lost." the 1st ghost said. "Don't worry," you stare at the ""eye""-It's a toy ball, or something that resembles it, "I'm getting the hang of it."

Now, the next eye you need to find is in another wonder. You think to yourself after a while, and it's Wally's house. More specifically, Home.