Chapter 6: Red Flag!

You woke up back at your place, with the book/movie still with you. You find the cupcakes next to you, just how you left them. You take the cupcakes downstairs and place it on the dining table for your siblings to eat. "Oh! I see your 'other' family made you this. How sweet." your mother said, her voice almost trembling. Is she second guessing herself with the door?

"Yup! I helped do the decorations!" you said with a smile. Good thing it was the weekends, so you still have free time on your hands. You aren't interested in the TV anymore, since the episodes you already watched were replaying. Most of the time, you were upstairs and pen-palling (I presume that's what it's called?) to the other neighbors.

Suddenly, there was one note that caught your eye.
"Come at noon, we have a surprise for you.
-Wally @xͯ) "

'Now, what could the surprise be?' You thought to yourself. So, most of the time you find some other productive thing to do while waiting until it's noon. Oh, if only you can wake up at noon instead of the dead of morning. Once it was slowly getting dark, you headed downstairs and went through the door.

You went to your bedroom, as per usual. Wearing (4th favourite outfit or your 1st favourite outfit), same pattern and everything like before. Once you got into your living room, you were greeted with all of your other neighbors sitting across from you.

"Hello dear! I'm so glad you saw my letter." T.O Wally said with a grin, but he grins all the time so you couldn't tell. "Hello neighbors! So, what's the surprise?" you asked, swinging yourself back n' forth from a bit of excitement. "We decided it would be the perfect time to do this," T.O Julie said, "So that way you'd get to know us better." T.O Eddie said. "What is it?" you say, taking a seat that's across from the 8 other seats.

"For you.." T.O Wally said, sliding a small box towards you. You open it to find a.. Spool? A needle, and 2 buttons? "Black is a common color, but we have other colors as well." T.O Wally says, gesturing his hand to the other neighbors eyes. "Or we can change the color of thread, if you'd prefer." He continues. You're in a state of panic and confusion. 'W-what?! They want to sew buttons onto my eyes!? Nope! Ain't letting it happen.' you thought.

"No-no! I'm not letting you sew buttons onto my eyes! You're crazy!" You yell, standing up from your chair a bit too fast that it fell. "We'd prefer a yes, if you want to stay with us." T.O Wally explained. "So sharp of a needle, you won't feel a-" T.O Barnaby says before getting kicked under the table from T.O Wally. What are they hiding?

You couldn't take anymore of this. These were heavy red flags for you. "I.. I need to go to bed! Right now!" you exclaim from panic. Why did you say that? "Bed? Before visits or gifts?" T.O Howdy said with a shocked expression. "I'm really exhausted just from sending those letters to you, it's best if I refresh my energy." you say with a fake yawn. "Well you should get to bed, so sorry if we made you tiresome." T.O Wally said, walking with you to your bedroom.

"Oh! I-it's no biggie. I've dealt with stuff related to this before." you nervously say. "Well, I'd hope to see you soon, neighbor." T.O Wally says before leaving your bedroom. Once he was out of sight, you slam your bedroom door and opened the portal door to find it.. Bricked up? Oh no.. This doesn't mean.. No of course it wouldn't! I wouldn't do that to you, dear reader. You hide under the covers, chanting to yourself to go to sleep. You thought it was becoming daytime and becoming more like your old bedroom. You yell "Mom! Dad! Siblings!" while pulling off your covers to find yourself..

Still in your dream bedroom.

"Oh god," you say under your breath, "I'm still here?".

(A/N: Heya! Sorry if this is short like the last one, I spent the whole day re-watching Coraline because I forgot what mostly happened in the film. Sorry if there wasn't one yesterday, was so busy planning so many cool things! I hope you understand.
Get ready for the next chapter because it's going to be a doozie!)