Chapter 3: Show Time!

You head downstairs to your kitchen, sometimes glancing at where the door is. "Hey, mother! Something amazing happened!" you said. You mother glances at you, knowing that it might be a dream.

"Oh yeah? What was it?" your mom asks. "Last night, I went in the door! And I saw Wally, with my own two eyes! Can you believe it?" you exclaimed. Of course, your mom didn't believe you, but she played along. "Is that so?"

"I swear it was real! Look, I'll show you! I cut out the wallpaper, you'll see!".
You shove the chair that was covering the door, and the wall didn't seem to have tears. It seemed like it never happened. "B-Gh- I SWEAR I cut it out!" you yell, trying to make your mother believe you. "Don't worry! I believe you! Now, go and finish your breakfast."

You, embarrassed and upset, got to finish your breakfast. At school, you told your friends about the ""Dream"" you had and they also didn't believe you. Uh oh! Now you started to believe it was a dream!

After going home, doing your homework, watching more Welcome Home episodes, you felt upset that no one believed you. But come on, nobody will believe you went into an old door and been transported into a magical world full of nightm-YOUR DREAMS. After watching some episodes of Welcome Home, you decided to go to your bedroom and sulk. You crash onto your bed and felt something, almost paper-like. You move the covers and find a letter that looks similar in Welcome Home. You open it to find a letter and the key you opened.

"Hello Neighbor, you forgot to get your key! Come and visit anytime!
-Wally @
xͯ)"

"So it wasn't a dream!" you thought, you run downstairs in glee and saw the door. The outline was cut, just like before. Nobody was around, so you climbed in the door and back into your wonderful neighborhood.

You return to your bedroom, in new clothes. They seem to be (your 2nd best outfit), still covered in your symbols and your favourite colour. You leave your house, ready to start this neigborhood's afternoon. You find T.O Wally and you greet him.

"Hello Wally! I got your letter." you say. You're still unsure what to call T.O Wally, but everyone has problems calling people other names when there's a clone of them.

"Hello Neighbor! I was about to see Barnaby's and Sally's performance at Poppy's place, care to join me?" Wally replied. "Of course!" you say as you and T.O Wally go to T.O Poppy's place.

We came just in time, the show was about to begin!

There were haystacks placed for the stage, leaving some other haystacks as seats. You and Wally sat at the center, and saw curtains pop up out of nowhere. T.O Julie and T.O Howdy were playing a song in the background. Then the curtains open, showing T.O Barnaby balancing on a ball with one leg and balancing spinning plates on his hands and nose. You were already amazed by the first act, but there's much more than that. T.O Barnaby jumped, moving the plates (on his hands) to his arms, and letting his other leg balance on the ball.
After that, he threw the plates and the ball in the air. Once he caught them, the objects became 3 smaller balls, and he juggled with them. After a good long while, he put the balls in his small hat, and out came a barrel! Not to mention, T.O Sally was in that barrel. T.O Barnaby grabbed some swords. He put the first one in the barrel, then the next, and so on so forth until he ran out of swords. T.O Sally pulls herself out and none of the swords damaged her! She then grabbed all of the swords and wood from the barrels and mushed them together, turning it into a door with 3 smaller doors.
T.O Sally walks in the door first, making T.O Barnaby close the three doors. After he closes them, he opens them again (all 3 doors mushed into 1 door) revealing T.O Sally isn't there! T.O Barnaby goes in the door as well. Once the door closes, the thing falls to reveal it was a carboard cutout. T.O Barnaby and T.O Sally were behind the cutout, and gave a bow.

After that fantastic performance, everybody chatted with eachother, except you. You were still stunned how T.O Barnaby and T.O Sally were able to pull that off. This place is magical after all, so of course they're going to pull off stunts like that. You go back to your place, ready to go to bed. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You answer it, and it was T.O Barnaby.

"Hey-o neighbor, I'm glad you came to our show."

"Oh! No problem, I wouldn't miss a special show without my neighbors!" You respond, almost chuckling. T.O Barnaby also laughs at that.

"I was planning to give you this earlier, but better now than never.". He hands you a gift wrapped in newspaper. You take the gift and thank him, and both of you part ways.

You sit on your couch, soft just like your bed, and open the gift to reveal..

A doll, that looks just like you..