Chapter 43 - The Silver Dragon

A long time ago, the first marquis of Atlante, Alexander Atlante, encountered the master of silver dragon by chance and fell in love with her. The master of silver dragon was a beautiful woman with silver hair and blue eyes. She was always hidden in a cave, but could turn into a human and silver dragon too.

The encounter between Alexander and the master of silver dragon was unexpected, and they immediately fell inlove with each other.

The marquis would always visit the master of silver dragon, and offer for her to come with him to his territory. The silver dragon always refused, and said that she had a mission and needed to protect the world. She was created by the powerful god, and she was a powerful creature next to the gods. She could not just leave the mission she was given because of their love.

The marquis left with disappointment when Renia refused to come with him. Despite his love for her, he needed to get married as soon as possible, but he did not want any woman, he only needed Renia.

"Renia, do you know about the Eldyme legends?" Alexander asked, and Renia smiled.

"Yes, of course, I've been living for so long that I've lost count, but the legends of this world are quite complicated."

"Complicated?"

""Yes, complicated."

"Do you know about the five heroes who are supposed to save the world? They are connected to nature. They are Agnes the water, Leicel the fire,

Ecliz the air, and Valentine the Spirit. The Valentine Family once loved by the gods of creation, and their family was the symbol of Spirit which is the powerful."

"I didn't know they were cursed."

"It's a secret, when the first god created two other gods to rule the world, things became very messy. I'm the first creature to be created by the first god Kairos, so I know about all that. The first god loved the two gods he created, and he also gave them equal power."

"Everything did become quite complicated when humans were killed by the black god because of love, and the black god was punished kairos need to obey the judgement the world so he doesn't have choice, This made Kairos very sad and he ended up passing his throne and the world he created to the white god. However, the white god, Kairos died from sorrow, he became the world tree that he created."

"It really is quite the messy situation, but that is the way of the world."

"Indeed, love can cause people to make great sacrifices. I understand the black god. He didn't have much of a choice. He loved the woman, and he would do anything for her. It was a tragic story." The marquis said as he continued

"So, Renia, I will also do the same. I will do anything for you. I love you too much, and I cannot leave you behind."

"Alexander, I am being honest from my side as well. We are in a forbidden love as you are human and I am a mythical creature, and I understand too that you need a wife and that you need to ensure your name will last long. But trust me, I will keep a secret of our love, and neither of us will come to any harm."

"Renia, I also told you before that I won't get married. I will wait for you, as I love you, and I will not give my love to anyone else."

"but everything was wrong ifIf I'm just an ordinary noble woman, I will marry you but the world was againt us. "Renia said with bitter face as she stared to Alexander, as Alexander hold Renia cheeks.

"Yes, I understand that the world is against us, but I want you to know that I don't care how the world sees us. I only care about our love and being together. Let the world see us as they will. The only thing that matters is that I love you, and I will do anything to be with you. Don't let anyone else take your love."