Chapter 3- THE PRINCESS AGNES IS ALREADY DEAD

Aria looked back on her previous life, remembering the day she had viewed the second-floor guest room as her precious home, hoping that she would finally be accepted as part of the family.

It had been her heartwarming and foolish thought that as long as she lived under the same roof as Diego, Lillian, and Lorenzo,

She would be considered a true member of their family.

That belief had turned out to be false, as she realized that she was still seen as an outsider by them.

Her feelings had been crushed yet again, proving that her naïve hope for acceptance was misplaced and misguided.

"It was my heartwarming and folish stupid thought."

WHOSHH~~

Aria climbed off the dragon, feeling weak from her recent brush with death.

As she said her thanks, the dragon smiled at her and nodded, indicating that it would happily be her friend.

Aria was ecstatic at this, and wanted to repay the dragon somehow for saving her life.

As she gently petted it, Aria's necklace began to glow brightly, and the dragon suddenly entered the necklace, sealing its power and energy inside.

///

"That day i don't know why the dragon come to my necklace i really don't know too why the dragon saved me"

Aria stared at her necklace, noticing for the first time that it looked like a piece of jewelry but felt like there was something inside it.

She realized that the necklace had been with her since birth, and that the nurses had told her that it showed that her parents loved her and didn't abandon her.

"That's nice," she thought to herself. Finally, she had something that showed that she was truly loved.

The necklace held a piece of her identity and showed that she was a part of a loving family, even if it was just an illusion.

"Really stupid"

'I was merely a dog that who thrown away once I became unnecessary they will abandoned me..'

Aria looked down at the necklace that she was now beginning to hold dear.

She wondered whether it could fetch a good price if she sold it,

seeing as it had a similar appearance to expensive jewelry.

But then a wave of guilt and sadness washed over her as she thought about giving it away.

"No, that's stupid," Aria said to herself,

Realizing that she would be selling the only thing that belonged to her and that was truly precious.

The necklace was all she had left of her family, even if they hadn't loved her in life, they had given her something valuable.

"that can only be mine..."

Aria climb down from the bed and approached the door and pulled the door knob.

Rattle!

Aria reached out her hand and touched the door

She tried to turn the door knob and found that it was locked.

After a moment, she put her hand on the surface of the door.

It was made of dark wood and was dirty, with an indent in the wood. She wondered why it had never been replaced.

"Is this so pathetic?" Aria asked herself,

wondering why she had ever wanted a family like this. After all the pain and anguish she had endured, it seemed pointless to continue longing for love and acceptance.