Chapter 7- The Unknown Dream

"Then I'll start the examination."

"Okay, But could you please keep what just happened a secret? I don't want Nanny to be punished because of me"

'Tch, if a noble behaves so stupidly, the lower ones will inevitably rise.' John Thought

"I understand, Miss."

Soon john left, and Charlotte was the only one left in the room.

"Hm, I didn't say that it was okay for you to go out."

"Did you think I'd just let you go?"

Charlotte swallowed her saliva without realizing it, a nervous look on her face.

"Oh, um... no. I don't have anyth— no, I mean... Do you have anything to order, miss?" Charlotte corrected herself quickly, looking at Aria with a mix feeling of scared

"hah, you're the only one who knows about the nanny's embezzlement, Charlotte. So what would the nanny do?"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"The Duke can handle Vera. But Charlotte, how do you escape the Duke's doubt as you know about it?"

"D-do you mean that I could be accused of stealing money as well?"

"Exactly. So do you want to make a deal with me?"

Charlotte was shocked by Aria's words.

"M-make a deal with you?!" she asked with surprise.

"Hmm, I will help you, but you need to make a deal with me, Charlotte," Aria repeated.

"Are you saying you are going to borrow my hand?" Charlotte asked, looking puzzled.

"Borrow? I'm saying that I'm going to use it," Aria said with confidence.

"Huh?"

Aria looked at Charlotte as if trying to tell her something.

"Do you have any question? Say it," Aria said, with a slight smirk on her face.

"Uh, is the Lady doesn't favor the Agnes family?"
"*Tsk*, do you think I could be a **part** of a family?"

"I can't be a part of this family."

"And I can be abandoned at any time."

"A humble, foster daughter who rolled into a family of great nobility."

"Even now, will there be any good days ahead for me?" Aria said with regret, as she thought about her life so far.

"Now, Charlotte. I told you everything. What are you going to do?"

"I-I will follow the lady's command." Charlotte says while she bowed a little to aria

"Then I'll tell you what you need to do now."

///

"Is she really a seven year old?"

Aria looked at Charlotte, and suddenly seemed to get an idea.

"Trust me, Charlotte."

"I trust the lady."

"You may go out now and And do what I say to you."

"Thank you, miss."

Charlotte bowed low, before leaving the room as asked by Aria

"Ugh, damn it I really can't handle this paint I'm really dizzy I can't afford to be sick. Like this."

Aria said as she covered her forehead with a cold sweat. She felt dizzy and nauseous as she tossed and turned, hoping it would make her feel better.

"Rustle."

Aria tossed and turned one last time, as she drifted off to sleep.

Becoming The Daughter of the Villain
Chapter 7-The Unknown Dream

A black background like ink, covered the scene.

But Aria suddenly felt that there was something that was looking down at her. As big red eyes suddenly appeared and glared at her, a sense of fear came over her.

"Gulp."

"What is that, why is that Thing looking down at me?!"

"YOU LOOK LIKE HIM.."

Aria seemed puzzled by the entity's statement, not understanding what it meant.

"What, what do you mean!"

"Then the gaze disappeared, at that time.

"Hey!!"

"GASPED-!"

Aria started to calm down, as she tried to figure out where she was.

"Where am I? Why am I in this room?...."

"Let's calm down. Think calmly," she said to herself, as she tried to regain her composure.

"It must be a nightmare because I'm sick."

Aria thoughtlessly wiped the sweat off her forehead and paused, trying to regain her composure.

Even though that was a dream, the big red eyes that looked down on her, seemed like a merciless god.

And why did that thing say to her that she looked like someone else?

Continue:
..........................................................................................

Author:

Thankyou for reading❤