Chapter 41 - No Longer A Fake Princess

I BECAME THE GRAND DUKE PRECIOUS DAUGHTER: CHAPTER 41 - No Longer A fake Princess (COMEBACK FROM HIATUS)

"Ah..."

Noah held a spoon, up to her mouth and Aria said "Ah"

Noah was feeding his daughter, Aria. Aria was blushing out of embarrassment...

This is the first time ever, someone... Took care of her, like a child. The first time somebody, actually... Felt... Love for her...

In the other hand noah was so happy that he has daughter and he promise to live happily with her daughter aria forever

In the other hand... Noah... Was also happy, because he now had a daughter... A child of his own... For the first time. In a very long time...

"A-Aria... I wish... We can bond together in this lifetime... And... I will... Never, let you go... Again, I almost lost you... "

His voice was soft and gentle... As he stroked her head. Like a loving father would do...

"Aria, filled with determination, exclaimed, "Dad... I promise I'll spend as much time as possible with you, and I don't ever want to be separated from you again!" She wrapped her arms tightly around Noah, hoping to reassure him with her embrace.

Noah, touched by his daughter's heartfelt words, responded,

"You know what, Aria? Your dad is truly overjoyed to have a daughter as amazing as you."

As those words sank in, Aria's face lit up with a radiant smile, showing just how much those words meant to her.

"Mee too dad..."

Few days Later~~~

In Noah's office, a few days had passed since he learned the truth about his daughter. From the look on his face, it was evident that he was deep in thought. He had been trying to understand how Aria had met her demise in her previous seven lives.

At the same time, Noah couldn't help but wonder how Larriet had managed to make a deal with the god, selling her soul. The most puzzling part was why the seemingly heartless god had accepted her conditions.

These questions occupied Noah's mind, as he sought to unravel the mysteries behind Aria's past lives and the enigmatic dealings between Larriet and the god. In his pursuit of the truth, Noah realized that he needed to dig deeper and gather more information to find the answers he was looking for.

As Noah processed the information he know the god's anger towards them due to his own bloodline being that of a traitor, and the special status bestowed upon Larriet as a precious creation of the god, a fiery determination consumed him. "I must confront that devil instead," he exclaimed, standing up abruptly and grabbing his cloak. His burning desire to meet the elusive god surged within him, compelling him to act immediately.

However, as Noah prepared to set off, he couldn't shake off the memory of the contract. Its terms lingered in his mind, reminding him of the potential consequences of defying its rules. Contemplation replaced his initial impulse, as he weighed the risks and benefits of breaching the contract.

“You Can only go to the hell when you're now ready to take my place and destroy the world with me... ”

Noah was taken aback by the words of the contract, revealing the daunting condition required to enter the realm of hell. Frustration overwhelmed him as he expressed his annoyance loudly, questioning the cruelty of the world he found himself in. He let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair, his agitation plain to see.

As he pondered the situation, his attention was caught by a book that Aria had been reading, Noah reached for the book, determined to uncover any concealed information that could provide insight into their predicament.