Chapter 30 - Welcome Charlotte

She's the Daughter of the Villain: Chapter 30 - Welcome Charlotte

'Ah- it's been one week... That I was changed to the fifth floor, and I was put into the successor room... But...'

"First of all, please get well soon... Miss, you took your medicine well... I'm so proud of you," The maid, spoke to Aria, with a cheerfull voice...

Aria, then pouted her cheeks a tiny bit, like a child would do, and smiled back, at the maid...

"I'm not a baby..." She said, with a slight laughter to her tone...

"By the way I-I wanted to eat," Aria, said, with some hesitation, before saying that she really wanted to eat, for her lunch...

"Yes, I could bring it to you, but miss, what do you want, for your lunch?" Dana said with a smile...

"Eh... Scrambled eggs" Aria, spoke, for the first time, as what she wanted, for lunch...
With that, the workers in the kitchen were in a huge scurry.

"Hurry, and tell the chef, that the lady wants to eat, scrambled eggs!" Dana, spoke, in a calm and steady voice...

"Yes!!"

This was, because the Duke, warned them, to serve her, only the finest quality of food...

"I have to make the best-scrambled eggs on earth!"

Chef Baker, poured his soul, into making the eggs... He came to Aria's room, with a nervous expression on his face...

The kitchen maids, pulled the trolley inside, with trembling hands, and set the food on the table...

It was scrambled eggs, just like what Aria had requested...

"Wow!" Aria, thought to herself, "...it looks so good! There's a sweet aroma, along with a mild scene of milk... This is my first time, to eat delicious food..."

The first thought, that came to Aria, was the chef of Agnes, who cooked like garbage...

'Ah, that must be it... That chef of agmes, who always made garbage food'

Then, she took a small portion, of the food, using a spoon...

"H-Huh, it's delicious... Is this how it is supposed to taste like?..."

She thought, that this was, amazing!

"This, tastes, very good!"

Aria, ate the delicious food, slowly, until her cheeks, were filled with food, as they couldn't take anymore... It was like she was, trying to eat, as much of this delicious food, as she could...

"This... so it was... like this..."

She filled, her cheeks, with the rich food, until, her cheeks, were filled, to the max...

"Ahhh!" Aria, said, while covering her mouth, as if to say that she ate too much, and was overwhelmed...

She managed to speak, and to answer the Chef's question, by saying,

"It's very, mushy, and, chewy... But, I liked it... It was... very rich, and delicious..."

She tried her best, to describe, the taste to the Chef... This, was the best words and description, that she could give...

You could see how the kitchen maids, held their breaths quietly, and jumped back, as if revived, when they heard Aria, speak...

"Young miss! Do you want some desserts?" They asked her, with enthusiasm...

"There's chocolate ice cream!"

"How about the chef's special macarons?"

"These are pears coated with honey."

"And candies too!!!" They exclaimed more, with so much enthusiasm...

Aria, took one of the candies, that another kitchen maid had given her, and put it into her mouth...

The fresh scent, that entered her mouth, was of mint... It was delicious...

"I always, appreciated your food. Thank you, the Chef, and the kitchen maids..."

The kitchen maid, who gave Aria the candy, then trembled, with an impressed expression, and hit the arm of the person next to her, in excitement...

"My lady, we're the ones, who are thankful forever." The Chef spoke, as he continued to cry, with tears of gratitude...

'This kind of hospitality is something, that is amazing, and shows this is how people, genuinely, feel, towards you...'

///

Aria, was walking down the stairs, in a curious state of mind, when she heard a knock, on the door...

Another person, whom she didn't recognize, in the window, made Aria, very curious about, whoever it was...

Then, she had a strong, urge, to open the door, and see, who the woman was, behind the door...

So, Aria, went over to the door, in secret, and slowly, opened it up...

Aria looked at the, woman, outside, with her eyes growing bigger... This woman, was a fierce looking woman, with red, dark brown hair, and clear, brown eyes...

Then, she saw the knight get worried, and come towards her...

"Lady! It's so cold, outside... Don't come outside! You will get cold!" The knight told Aria, with a worried look, on his face...

"Uhh, hey?" A woman with brown hair, asked, while looking at Aria...

Then, she turned her head, to look at a brown haired woman...

"Charlotte!!" Aria spoke, with a bit of surprise...

"Charlotte? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to open a coffee shop..." aria asked as the The brown haired woman came to Aria, and tried talking to her, with some tears in her eyes...

The money that Aria gave to Charlotte, was enough for her to open a coffee shop, and pay her initial rent...

Aria, thought that this, would've been enough, for Charlotte, to settle down, and lead a stable life, in a new area...

"It's because..."

"Is it not enough" Aria asked, with a curious look, on her face...

"No... My dream has changed... I want to stay, by the side of the lady, again."

Charlotte, spoke confidently, to Aria, with mysterious red eyes, as if she really meant it...

///

"Lady from now on, this your personal maid."

Dana, spoke, to Aria, with a bright smile, on her face...

"What do you mean?" Aria, asked, with a sweatdrop, on her face...

"Master, said, that we should hire a personal maid, for you!"

'A personal maid for a slave...'

"My Lady!" Charlotte spoke directly towards Aria...

"Oh! You know each other?" Dana, spoke, after hearing of this...

"Ah yes, I'm the lady's personal maid, at the Agnes Duchy!" Charlotte, said, with confidence in her voice, with Aria giving a soft, nod, in response...

"Oh, I think, that the lady, is not alone, at the Agnes Duchy..." Dana spoke, with a tender voice...

"Of course, the lady is not alone..." Charlotte agreed with Dana's statement...

"Welcome, Charlotte." Aria, told to Charlotte with tender smile

"Thank you, My Lady!" Charlotte, said, in a heartfelt voice, as if she was really happy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued ~~~