Chapter 35 - I Adopt her

Noah, with frustration and fury, and anger, held Alvin's neck.

He fainted for 2 days, and then had a terrible feeling, as he woke up.

Alvin, suddenly opened his eyes, as he looked at his body. He was in a trashed state, and something fell on his forehead.

"Eh? What is this?"

A sudden rush of information about the previous two days flooded his mind, like flood, into a dry river. It was too much information for him to bear, at the same time...

"I'm sorry... please... forgive me, for yelling at you."

"It's alright, Duke. I'm okay. And it's not harsh. It's alright that you yelled at me. After all, I'm the luckiest person, to enter, the Valentine, Duchy."

Noah, remembered, about what happened, last time.

"Wow... did I just beg, to that kid?"

*"Ugh... whatever..."*

But he decided to put it aside, thinking, *"As long as, things, are better now."

"I'm the luckiest person to enter the Valentine Duchy."

Noah thought to himself... "But those words, it feels happy to hear... hah, I'm thinking something stupid again... I should see that kid."

Then he got up, from his bed and left, to his room, but suddenly, he heard a sound, from downstairs.

He turned his gaze to the side and first saw Alvin grow, and be angry.

"You b*tch, how dare you."

"SLAP-!"

In a flash, he saw Aria, get hit, on her face. She fell to the floor, and he saw her emotions, suddenly, wanted, to explode and wanted, to kill a human.

The sight sent chills, down His spine, as he held his anger, inside himself, as much as he could.

//

"Ahh... I could've, killed you, sooner..."

"Then... I..."

Alvin, gasped, and he couldn't breathe.

Noah, was holding Alvin's neck, without mercy.

Zoe, was getting scared, at what Noah had done to Alvin.

"Do you really want to, die Or else?"

"Ahh!..." Alvin screamed, with fear. He was scared to death, but he realized, that the power was in Noah's hand...

Then suddenly someone pulling his cloths

"Please stop it duke." aria said while slowly standing up as aria said that he let go of alvin neck and alvin Fell down and caugthed

Noah stared at alvin with Angry expression

"What the hell are you doing to my house"

"You messing up, our family, reputation!?"

"Our?"

"Right, our! Family! I have, the blood, of the Valentine and I'm your, only, family!"

Alvin spoke with a furious face as he stared at Noah, and yelled at him, in anger, and with an angry gesture.

Noah saw this, and his expression, became even more frustrated, by what Alvin just said..

"Family? Ah... right, I don't care, even if you're my cousin, or blood related."

"What? I'm your only family and you don't deserve, to be a head of this state! You're a man, who never get married or have children!"

Noah, laughed, at his words, with a smile and a slight nod...