Chapter 9- A Wizard Contract

"Say it teacher, isn't this class wasting our time?"

"W-what?!"

Oliver poV:

Before class~

'Before the class began, Oliver had a few thoughts running through his head.

"A child's tutor? If Aria was a genius, even though she's young, it wouldn't have felt this hard."

"Her head isn't terrible, but at her level, she couldn't be considered a genius."

"She is a genius if you can give grades based on appearances that aren't human at all."

'But her blood is lowly.'

"Aria has a dull expression. Unexpected attitude. Embarrassing way of speaking. Insufficient knowledge."

"Diego wanted to tear all of that apart and change Aria into a member of the aristocratic society when she would become eight."

"In contract, I need to brainwash Aria."

"I have a purpose for why I became the loyal dog of Agnes."

"I need to cure my little sister's mana reflux, being here would be the fastest and most advantageous.

Oliver studied magic frantically only for his little sister and became a professor at the Holy Empire Elites Academy. There was no other purpose.

The mana reflux disease was usually a disease among aristocrats, so there was an absurd lack of test subjects, so they could not have multiple samples.

However, Agnes was different.

This powerful family will find a way to cure the mana reflux disease faster and more accurately than anyone else.

'That's why I made a contact and become a loyal dog of agnes'

***

"Say it. Do you have another teacher?"

"Of course not. I'm sick of having another teacher," Aria said casually, as though she was sick and tired of being told what to do.

"And, you probably know already that I'm a commoner, right?"

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked, looking at Aria with a confused expression.

"In the future, if the Princess shall speak such words out of her mouth..."

"Oh really, what if I have a way to cure mana reflux."

"Is that true?"

Oliver's eyes widened in disbelief as Aria spoke these bold and unexpected statements. At the same time, he wiped his face furiously, as though he couldn't believe this unusual situation.

"I said I know the way to cure the mana reflux."

Aria continued to deliver her information, looking directly at Oliver. She didn't seem frightened or intimidated by his imposing presence.

"Thank you. God, thank you," Oliver prayed with sincerity, over and over again.

When Aria found out that Oliver was a good brother to his younger sister, she was shocked, as she realized that there was a part of him that was capable of kindness.