Unforgettable night

Rengoku blushed again as he heard the small noise that escaped the smaller male's lips. Akaza could feel his body warm up slowly under the caresses. He had never felt that way before. Douma's touch always disgusted him and now only brought fear while the other demon's touch bothered him. But Rengoku's touch was warm and gentle, making his heart beat in his chest as a new feeling slowly spread through his body. While Akaza was wondering what that feeling could be, Rengoku slowly moved them until he was on top of the demon. The taller man watched the pinkette's face slowly turning to a bright red colour as his knee was pressed against the smaller's erection. He wiggled a bit under Rengoku who only pressed more his knee, making Akaza moan lightly under him. Tea gold smiled as it was exactly what he wanted to hear. He slowly slid one hand down Akaza's side, reaching the border of his pants and slowly grabbed them before pushing them down. Akaza's face was a bright red. He wasn't used to the gentle way Rengoku was touching him. Rengoku was going slowly, being careful he wouldn't hurt the demon. Akaza was more used to the rough and quick pace of Douma and seeing Rengoku being this gentle and careful actually moved him. His body warmed up more. Rengoku was sliding his hands over the demon's thighs, gently massaging them and gaining some soft whimpers and sighs. Rengoku leaned closer, gently lifting one of Akaza's legs slowly before kissing and biting the inside skin of it, leaving small love bites. Akaza was wiggling under him, panting lightly and getting more excited. Rengoku got a bit closer, pressing his own bulge against the demon's ass. Akaza laid his eyes on him and blushed a bit more.

-"P-Please Kyojuro~..." Complained Akaza, making the slayer smile.
-"Of course Akaza~."

Rengoku finally removed the rest of the demon's clothes, taking a few seconds to admire his body. Rengoku then undressed himself and gently grabbed the demon's hips. His own tanned skin seemed to pop up on the pale skin of the male under him, the blue stripes complimenting his body. The smaller man shivered under his touch. Rengoku leaned over and kissed Akaza, taking him aback but still quickly kissing back. Rengoku then suddenly bucked his hips, pushing his dick inside Akaza's hole. Akaza arched his back and let out a loud moan, surprised. Rengoku smirked at him, making him blush more and look away quickly.

-"Don't look away sweetheart~. Keep your eyes one me~." He said in a sweet yet ordering voice.

Akaza quickly moved his eyes back on the slayer above him.

-"Good boy~."

Rengoku then started moving his hips slowly, making Akaza moan softly. Rengoku waited for Akaza to get used to him before quickening the pace a bit. Once he was reassured by the loud moans escaping the demon's lips, he started moving his hips around, looking for his sweet spot. Rengoku was making sure he wasn't hurting the demon. He wanted to pleasure him. Akaza wrapped his arms around the slayer's neck as he spread his legs a bit.

-"Y-you don't need to be this careful~." Akaza let out quickly, wanting Rengoku to enjoy it too.

Rengoku nodded once before thrusting deeply inside Akaza. Akaza's back arched as he moaned loudly, his toes curling up a bit. Rengoku kept moving his hips around roughly until Akaza let out a moan louder then the others. Rengoku smirked and kept hitting that spot. Akaza quickly became a moaning mess as Rengoku kept hitting his prostate over and over again, sending waves of pure pleasure through his body. Rengoku smiled again as he enjoyed seeing the pink haired male like this. He slid his hands over his back, making the demon shiver again. Rengoku got even rougher, making the demon's mind go completely blank and moan loudly. He could tell Rengoku getting more sloppy and twitch inside him as both were getting close. Rengoku kissed Akaza as he started cumming inside him. Akaza kissed back in a messy way, moaning and drooling in the kiss. He came too as he felt his inside getting filled up, covering his chest and Rengoku's in his cum.

Both men were panting heavily, trying to catch their breath. Akaza felt tired but, for the first time in months, he felt happy. Rengoku was looking down at the shorter male. He had a blissful expression, some drool leaking from the corner of his mouth and cum covering his chest. His eyes then went lower. His dick was still shoved deeply inside Akaza. The sight made him blush. Rengoku never really questioned his sexuality. He was never attracted to anyone before but that demon... did he like him? He wasn't sure yet. But he knew for sure the demon made him feel something different. Rengoku slowly pulled out, making the demon moan once more. He watched as some cum leaked out of Akaza, a warm feeling building up inside of him. Akaza couldn't move, still being on cloud 9. Rengoku got up and disappeared into his bathroom. Akaza didn't care. Douma would usually just leave him on the bed like this, he thought it was normal. But Rengoku came back a few seconds later. He had a wet cloth in his hands and Akaza could hear water running.

Rengoku got back on the bed and started cleaning Akaza's sweaty and covered in cum body. Akaza jumped a bit, suddenly coming back to Earth as he watched Rengoku gently cleaning him. He couldn't help but blush again, his mouth quickly forming an «o» shape. Rengoku looked up and smiled at him.

-"I prepared a bath. Can you walk to the bathroom?" He asked softly.

Akaza slowly shook his head. He could barely move his legs. Rengoku nodded and then picked him up. Akaza squeaked, surprised, and quickly wrapped his arms around his neck. Rengoku chuckled and brought him to the bathroom. He gently put Akaza down into the warm water, making him shiver. Rengoku was expecting Akaza to let go of him but he kept clinging to him.

-"Don't go..." He whispered.

Rengoku nodded and smiled.

-"Ok. Give me some space."

Akaza moved to one side, pulling his knees against his chest. Rengoku got into the water beside him and pulled him close, sitting him on his laps. He cuddled the smaller demon, holding him gently. Akaza relaxed against him, leaning closer and putting his head on the slayer's chest. Rengoku grabbed the soap and started washing Akaza's body. Akaza let him do. He was still tired and enjoyed the slayer's touch. Once Rengoku was done with Akaza's body, he cleaned himself and then started draining the bath. He got out, keeping the smaller man close. He wrapped him into a towel and did the same with himself. He sat Akaza on the toilet and smiled at him.

-"I'll get us some clean clothes. Wait for me." He said softly and kissed his head before quickly leaving.

He came can later with two sets of clothes. He went to Akaza and gently dressed him up before dressing himself up. Akaza watched him do absent-mindely, feeling calm and better then he ever did. Rengoku gently pecked his lips, bringing him back to him.

-"Let's get you to bed Akaza. You need to rest." Rengoku said softly.

Akaza nodded and extended his arms toward the taller man, signalling he didn't want to walk. Rengoku chuckled and picked up the demon before bringing him back to the bed. Akaza leaned on him, making Rengoku smile. He didn't expect the demon to be this clingy, especially after what they just did. He hadn't really thought about it on the moment but now... Akaza could have hated him after this. And it clearly wasn't his plan. He was quite relieved it wasn't what actually happened. He felt a bit guilty about these thoughts and the relief he felt. He didn't want Akaza to feel as if he was using him. He actually really cared about the demon even if he shouldn't. After all, his job and vocation were to kill demons. And yet here he was, carrying the smaller demon after being unable to kill him more then once and it wasn't as if he couldn't have: Akaza was trusting him blindly, falling asleep in his arms and snoring cutely. Rengoku gently laid Akaza down and watched the smaller's face, gently reaching to caress his cheek. Even in his sleep, Akaza leaned closer to the touch. Rengoku got on the bed and wrapped his arms around him protectively. Akaza snuggled closer and smiled in his sleep, making Rengoku smile too. He held him closer and closed his eyes. He listened to Akaza's breathing and slowly started falling asleep.