Giyuu x Douma one-shot

Renkshi

Giyuu was on his way to a small village. He was sent there to investigate some mysterious disparitions. It was said that many people, mostly women, would disappear without a trace but no one never signalled them. This was weird and that's why Ubuyashiki sent Giyuu to investigate. Giyuu never minded investigation mission, unlike Sanemi or Obanai who preferred to fight. This always gave him alone time and let him explore new towns. He wasn't exactly sure what he was expecting when he headed to the town. He had heard it was pretty big but he never expected it would be that big! It was probably the biggest town he ever saw. He could hear the happy chatter of the crowd and frowned lightly. The idea of being surrounded by people made him uneasy. He never really like crowds and this one seemed big... He sighed heavily and finally walked in. Like expected, it was crowded. He started walking around, looking at the different shops and asking a few questions. A whole hour passed but he hadn't gathered any informations except about a certain cult that was the main attraction of this town. People said God's child was there. Giyuu was already tired of the crowd when he noticed a small movement from the corner of his eyes. He turned to face the direction and saw someone walk into a dark alleyway. A weird feeling pushed him to follow. He walked into the alley and looked around for any trace of the person he saw rushing in here.

-"What do we have here~?" A voice asked from behind him.

Giyuu jumped a bit and quickly turned around, his hand ready to take his sword out. The first thing he saw was beautiful rainbow eyes that made him freeze completely. These eyes were staring right into his, making his heart beat speed up a bit. Then he saw the kanjis written in them and quickly pulled his sword out before examining the demon. He had a smirk plastered on his face, which didn't seem honest to Giyuu. His long blond hair were flowing in his back as he wore a red outfit that seemed to be made from a really soft fabric. The fabric itself was making every curve of his body pop out beautifully. The demon was also staring at the slayer up and down, thinking that he looked cute. He brought one of his fans out and covered his lower face with it, loosing his usual smile for a much wider smirk. This would be interesting. Giyuu could feel the eyes of the demon wandering on his body without any shame, which made him a bit uneasy and made a blush appear on his face. The demon noticed it and let out a small chuckle, which seemed to surprise both of them.

-"Are we going to keep staring at eachother like that~?" Cheekily asked Douma.

Giyuu kept quiet, glaring lightly. They couldn't fight here. There was too many people around. He didn't know what powers the demon had and couldn't risk any collateral damages.

-"What's your name pretty slayer~?" Asked Douma, trying to get an answer out of the slayer.
-"... Tomioka Giyuu..." Finally answered Giyuu.
-"Such a pretty name! Mine is Douma! I am at the head of the Eternal Paradise Cult~!"

Giyuu frowned and all the pieces started to match. The disparitions were probably his doing! Giyuu hesitated. He didn't want to fight upper two. He wasn't sure he'd be able to beat him. Maybe if he had another hashira with him... But he couldn't just let the demon roam around and kill more people either. While Giyuu was intensely thinking about what to do, Douma was staring at him, his smirk never leaving his face. Giyuu then decided he'd run away. Upper two wasn't someone to mess with. He sheated back his sword and dashed the opposite direction of the demon. Douma was surprised but quickly ran after the slayer, deeming he was too interesting to let him run away. Douma made sure to let a certain distance between him and the slayer to make it seem like he couldn't catch up to the human. They both reached the forest where Giyuu knew he could fight the demon. He kept running for a bit, hoping the demon would get bored and let him leave. Douma did get bored but instead of stopping, he sped up and wrapped an arm around Giyuu's waist, forcing him to stop. Giyuu was surprised and found himself held close by the demon as he panted.