The start

Since that day, Douma wouldn't stop pestering Akaza. He seemed to consider the smaller demon as his best friend... or maybe a toy. Most weren't really sure about that. Douma never really hurt Akaza but was extremely touchy, which annoyed the stripped demon, causing him to often hit the rainbow-eyed demon. The last one didn't seem to mind and actually found it funny, keeping his smile plastered on his face even in the little pain he felt. He knew Akaza was more sensitive to pain then he was so he never tried hurting him. It was his way of showing he cared. But with the time that passed and their situation that never changed, Douma started getting annoyed. He was tired of always being pushed away or being hurt by his subordinate.

"Maybe I should teach him a lesson? But what could I do for him to understand?" He thought as he looked at Akaza.

He knew his master could read his mind but didn't really care. Muzan never bothered them. Their relationships with each other didn't concern him. But reading Douma's mind was... something. Douma was crushing hard on Akaza and often thought about some unholy stuff. Muzan didn't even bother reading his mind most of the time. Soon, the meeting was done. Akaza got up swiftly and started heading out. He was suddenly pulled back by Douma who had wrapped an arm around his waist. Akaza was stuck, his back pressed against the taller's chest. Akaza looked up only to meet Douma's rainbow eyes.

-"What is it Douma-san?" He asked with an annoyed look.
-"I want to hang out with you Akaza-Dono~!" He answered with a smirk.

Akaza let out a soft sigh.

-"I was going to sleep a bit Douma-san..."
-"Aw! Don't be such a party pooper! You'll sleep even better when I'll be done with you~."

Douma smirked and slowly slid his hand on Akaza's lower stomach, making the smaller one shiver and blush quite a lot. Akaza tensed up, surprised by the other demon's move.

-"Let go of me this instant!" He said in an angered tone.

Douma chuckled and slowly let go of Akaza.

-"You shouldn't talk like that to your superior Akaza-dono..." Growled Douma.

Akaza looked annoyed.

-"You never respected me even when I was higher ranked then you." He said harshly.
-"But you weren't for long~."

Akaza frowned and clenched his fists. He quickly hit Douma in the stomach. The older one quickly healed and grabbed Akaza's hair, pulling his head back roughly. Akaza gasped and winced, surprised. Douma was towering over him, holding his short hair tightly.

-"I've been nice with you Akaza-dono... I let you hit and insult me. I've been enduring everything in hope you'd warm up and start being nice. But I now see you don't plan on changing at all..." Douma said in a low voice while glaring at the younger one.

Douma's voice was low and sending shivers down Akaza's spine. He never thought Douma could be this menacing. He only ever saw his annoying smile. The usually overjoyed demon was now looking down at him with cold eyes. Slowly, a smirk formed in the older's lips.

-"I think you might need a punishment Akaza-dono~." He whispered in the younger's ear.