Fight

Akaza looked at him, taken aback. Douma simply looked at him with his smirk, as if he was sure to win. Akaza turned his hands into fists as everyone could tell he was getting mad. After all, how dare he defy upper two? But Douma was still perfectly calm, smirking and studying Akaza.

-"So~? Are you scared Akaza-Dono~?"

The silence in the room was filled with tension. Douma seemed to enjoy annoying Akaza.

-"Scared? Of what? An annoying guy?" Akaza replied with a smirk.
-"Then fight me!"
-"Of course!"

Douma's smirk got bigger, sending shiver down Akaza's spine. That demon made him uneasy. Akaza turned around to head to a room where they could fight without destroying something precious or bothering their master. Nakime also made sure the sun wouldn't reach them if they broke the walls. They found themselves in an empty room, only the two of them facing each other. Before Akaza could say anything, his stomach was pierced by an ice shard. He flinched and stumbled back, surprised. Blood dripped from his mouth as he looked up at Douma with an annoyed look.

-"You fucker!" He said angrily after spitting out some blood.

He removed the shard and dashed at Douma. Both of them avoided each other's attack and no one seemed to take the upper hand for a while. Douma was smirking and quietly analyzing his smaller opponent. He found it funny to see him getting annoyed as he was unable to touch him. At some point, Douma got bored. He made shards appear all across the room. Some grew around Akaza's legs and arms, making him unable to move. He growled as he looked at the blond. The said blond was staring intensely at Akaza.

-"You look good like that Akaza-Dono~! Totally at my mercy~."

Akaza shivered and made a disgusted look as he pulled on his arms in hope to free himself. Douma was enjoying the sight of the stripped demon wiggling to free himself. He walked over as Akaza stopped fighting, understanding he would rip his arms off before freeing himself. Akaza looked up at Douma with a hateful look.

-"You lost dear~." Douma said as he smirked.

Akaza growled at Douma, angry but unable to do anything. The taller one went closer to Akaza, who instinctively tried backing away as he saw the look the other gave him. Douma quickly reached to rip Akaza's eye off, the one with the "two" written in it. Akaza let out a pained whimper as his other eye teared up, making Douma laugh. Both their eyes changed, Douma getting the "two" and Akaza the "three". The ice vanished suddenly and Akaza didn't have time to catch himself. Akaza fell right into Douma's arms, who was obviously expecting that. He quickly backed away under Douma's laughter, blushing lightly out of embarrassment. Douma smirked.

-"Don't forget you eye!" He said as he threw the said eye back to its owner.

Akaza growled and caught his eye before putting it back in its socket.