✖Twenty✖

Moving across the world is very hard. Specially because you grew up in that place but then your boss (or in my case manager) told me to pack in two day because I was on my way to success.

Which I obviously am happy but leaving everything behind is hard. Leaving the one person you can't get your mind off.

It hard knowing that you won't say bye to them or hug them one last time.

I finish blow drying my hair and putting it up in a high pony tail.

"You ready?" I heard Logan's voice from outside my room.

I fix my outfit to make sure I look fashionable but also comfortable.

"Almost" I yell. I apply mascara, I can't really go a day without make up.

I heard a loud thump from outside so I open the bathroom door and notice Logan getting up.

I start laughing because he looked so confused.

"I swear there was a chair here" he said pointing to the empty space.

"Wrong how? Or maybe you're talking about that chair" I said pointing to the chair at the other side of the room.

"No but I swear that was here" he said confused.

"Okay" I laughed.

I check my phone, maybe there was a text or something from him but nothing.

I had sent him a text message yesterday.

I read the message that was sent last night at 9:57pm.

To Jai:
I know we haven't spoken for months but I want to let you know that I still can't forget all the memories we had and also that I'm leaving Australia tomorrow at 12:48pm so if you want to stop by to say your goodbye that's fine.

I know he read it but didn't respond. He read it at 4 in the morning.

"Heather!" I was taken out of my thoughts by Logan snapping his fingers to my face.

"Let's go" I looked at Logan and smiled.

He was taking me to the Airport and will come to California next month after he finishes a project that he started.

Logan had already taken my bags to his car all I had to take was my North Face bag. I had a couple books, tablets, iPods and a couple of magazines. Here is to a long journey.

Logan began to slowly drive out the drive way and out of my neighborhood.

"This neighborhood is so rich, except your house"

"Damn" I giggled. "you got that right"

"I don't even know how your mom can afford that house by herself. I admire her actually"

"You know my dad also lived with us, but yeah, she's amazing"

"Oh yeah"

The rest of the car ride was us telling embarrassing stories that have happened to us. Even though I haven't known Logan for long I feel like I've known him for ever.

"If you come friends with any hot chick tell me I wanna get hooked up"

"Say that again" I laughed.

"Make sure to become friends with hot girls and try to hook them up with me" He said winking. He didn't know I was actually recording him for Snapchat. I laughed. He still didn't know what was happening so I let it be.

We got to the airport in no time, or at least it felt really quick since Logan made the ride really fun.

I almost forgot I was leaving. I'll be meeting my mother in California. She's there this week then she's going to Wisconsin I think.