✖Three✖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up to a massive headache. I tried opening my eyes but the sunlight coming through the windows hurt my eyes. I groaned and turned away from the sun.

As I opened my eyes I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room nor Stephanie's.

I get up and walk to the hallway, I stayed at the Brooks house. Fuck! Where was Steph? Did she leave?

I couldn't really think as much right, now cause it hurt my head in the moment. I quietly walked to the bathroom and looked for a tooth brush that hasn't been used. I used to have one here but not anymore. I found one that hasn't been opened so I open it and brush my teeth.

I realized I was wearing someone's clothes, but I wasn't complaining. They are very comfortable.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Daniel walking down the stairs and Beau walking out his room.

"Hey sleepy head" he smiled at me.

"Hey" I smiled back.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"It was a very dark place" I giggled.

"You're jokes are lame" he rolled his eyes.

"At least People laugh at my jokes" I gave him a cheeky smile.

"People do laugh at my jokes" he defends himself.

"If you count awkward silence as laughing after a joke then yeah"

"You're so mean" he pretended to cry.

We went down stairs, he gave me a pain killer. I started remembering about last night. Beau pushing Daniel, James and Steph, Luke being awkward, Jai being... Jai.

Stephanie walks down stairs with a confused face. She turns to face us and looks at me. She sighs and walks out the door.

"Well, that's my cue. Tell Jai I'll give him his clothes back later. Oh and thanks again" I told Beau and Daniel before walking out after Steph.

She looked pissed. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!" She says annoyed. "I fucking slept with James, I don't know what we did last night and I hope it was nothing I'll regret" she said getting in the car.

"Relax! James wouldn't do that because he would want you to be sober" I told her.

She just looked out the window. I back out of their driveway and began driving back to her house.

I dropped her off at her house. I drove to mine. Thankfully nobody was awake yet. I quietly make my way to my room and locked the door. I picked out some sport shorts and a white V-neck shirt.

I showered and laid back in bed. I still had a headache but it wasn't as bad as earlier in the morning. I could feel my heart beating through my head, it felt weird. I fell back to sleep.

-

"I'll be back" I tell my mom as I walk out the door. I was going to pick up Jai because he wanted to hang today.

I put the radio on and sang along to the songs that came on. I arrive outside his house and text him that I'm out.

I scroll through my timeline on Twitter.

@Stephanie_ I'm so confused.

Probably talking about what happened at the party on Friday.

The passengers door opened so I look up to see Jai getting in.

"Hey" I greet him.

"Hey gorgeous" He smiles at me. I blush.