✖Fifteen✖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where the fuck were you?" I say angrily at Jai when he shows up at my house in the middle of the fucking morning. It was already four in the morning right now.

"I... I don't know" he stuttered out. I rolled my eyes and let him in my room since he was outside my balcony.

"This isn't okay Jai, but nothing can be solved when you are in that state" I said pointing at him.

"I love you" he said trying to hug me but I pushed him away. "Do you love me?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes, now please go to sleep and we will talk about this when you are sober" I pushed him to the couch that was in my room but knowing Jai he walked to my bed and just laid on it. I stood there looking at him. He fell asleep after a few seconds of looking at me. I sighed and went to take off his shoes. If he was going to sleep in my bed he was going to be shoeless. I covered him up and walked to the other side of the bed not touching or being near Jai.

I stayed awake for a while since it was four and I couldn't fall back to sleep I decided to be on my phone.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to someone hovering over me. I open my eyes and see Jai smiling down at me.

"Get off" I said trying to push him off.

"Good morning beautiful" he kissed my cheek and laid down next to me pulling me closer to him. I was facing the other way so I couldn't see him. I was still mad so I didn't answer him. He kissed my neck so I tried pushing him off but his grip got tighter.

"Jai, please stop" I turned around to face him.

"What's the matter?" He asks clueless.

"What's the matter?" I rolled my eyes. "you leave me in the club alone and fucking show up at my house at four in the morning"

"I was looking for you at the club but I couldn't find you anywhere."

I didn't believe that one bit. I didn't say anything because we would end up killing each other and waking everyone up.

I was still tired so I turned back to the position I was in before and rested my eyes more.

I heard Jai sigh but he knew he shouldn't do or say anything right now because I wouldn't care a single shit about it.

"I'm sorry" I heard him say after a while. I didn't response mostly because I was half asleep. "I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you in the process" he whispered.

I turned to him now my eyes open.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He stayed silent for a while.

"What do you mean Jai?" I asked him once more.

"I always do the wrong thing with you and you always get mad and I don't like that" he said.

I didn't believe him mostly because I know Jai way too much to know that he was lying. I didn't want to ask him again, he will tell me eventually.

-

"Where's my queen?" I heard Jai's voice come throw the hallway. What was he doing here?

I opened my door and saw him standing outside my door smiling.

"What's up your ass?" I laughed to see him so happy.

He walked into my room smiling like crazy. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me.

"What?" I asked a bit freaked out.

"Shit! I forgot what I was going to say, I got distracted by your beauty"