✖Four✖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heather's POV

I get up the next morning tired. Remembering what happened after the movies with Jai. He's actually a really sweet guy. To bad he is my best friend you can say.

He took me for dinner and then to an arcade for a little while. We got home at two in the morning. We also walked around a lake by the mall. We watched the ducks swim. It was kind of relaxing. I didn't have to stress about anything. I felt like nothing was bothering me.

Thankfully today was Saturday because if it wasn't I would've been late for school since it was already twelve.

I walk to the bathroom and do my normal routine. Brush teeth, clean my face, use the toilet and basically yes.

I walk downstairs to see my mom and Ashley having lunch already. Without me. Not that I care anyways.

"Good morning sleepy head" my mom greets me.

I smiled. "Morning" I say passing by her to get a banana. I sit next to Ashley and began to peel the banana.

"What did you do last night that you came home almost at three in the morning?" She asked. I thought she hadn't noticed.

"We went to the movies then he took me for dinner and afterwards we went to a new arcade that's at the mall. They closed at 1 but we just walked around the lake, just talking" I tell her taking a bite out of the banana.

"Sounds like fun" She looks at me with a serious face. "is there anything going on with you two?" She asks.

"No, and I don't want it either" I tell her.

"Why not? He's a real sweetheart" she says.

"Yeah he is but I've been knowing Jai for so long, and if something goes wrong we won't be as close as we are now" I tell her.

"Oh, yeah that's true" she agrees with me.

"Anyways" I turn to my little sister. "Ashley are you still wanting to go to the jumping thing?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Can Abby come along?" She asks.

"Sure" I say.

"Mom, can you call her mom please." Ashley says.

"Okay, I'll come along with you guys as well" She says.

"But in a few I'll call her" my mom says.

My phone starts ringing. I groan and take it out. I sigh and put it on the table face down.

"Who is it?" My mom asks.

"It's Jai" I answer.

"Answer the poor boy" she hands me the phone laughing.

I slide the 'answer' button to obviously answer.

"Hello?" I awkwardly say because my mom was watching me.

"You busy today?" He asks.

"I'm actually going to that new trampoline thing downtown" I answer. "why?" I ask.

"Wanted to see if you wanted to hang but you're busy" he says. My mom gives me the 'invite him' look. I roll my eyes.

"You wanna come along? It's just my mom, Ashley and one of her friends" I ask him.

"Uh. Yeah. Sounds like fun. What time?" He asks.

"Around two?" I look at my mom for approval of the time and she nods

"Alright. Can you pick me up? Luke is borrowing the car today" He asks shyly.

"The bus can take you there" I laugh.