✖Nineteen✖

Jai's point of view

Trying to forget her is hard. I've started my old habits to forget her face, to forget her touch, her smile, to forget everything about her.

Now I should just focus on making people smile. The fans are everything to me right now. It's only them and I.

I can't believe that I was distant from them because of some girl.

Yeah, I know I messed up but it was months ago. It's not like she's hurt, anymore.

-

Heather's Point of view

I dropped off my mom and Ashley at the airport earlier today. I won't see my mom for another two weeks and Ashley for a month and a half.

Amanda: I got the last spot. If you want it you have to prove to me that you're worth the last spot. Work extra hard and no slacking. This can be good for your career so please take it seriously.

I re-read that message for the forth time today. Mostly because I got it three minutes ago.

To Amanda: Yes please. I promise I'll do my best. I really want this. Its the only thing I want and need right now.

I sent the message. Amanda was my representative. She's really nice and young also. I told her about the opportunity I had a couple months ago of going to America to do a modeling job there but I didn't take it because I was stupid enough to let a boy make my decision.

So she has been trying so hard to get another opportunity like that, which she achieved.

I drove to her office that was about ten minutes. As I parked the car I saw Logan walking out so I stayed in the car until he back out the lot.

When he got out of sight I got out the car and walked into the building. When I walked in I was greeted by the receptionist. I've never seen her before so she must be new or she took a really long vacation.

"Hello, how can I help you with today ma'am" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here to see Amanda Jones" I smiled back at her.

She began typing away. "name?"

"Heather Smith" I answered.

"Alright, she'll see you in a bit. She's in a meeting"

I laughs a bit because she was texting me whilst in the meeting. Only her.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed a magazine on the center table.

Justin Bieber, One direction, Kim Kardashians and many more were on the magazine.

People do so much to ruin their life's and at the end they sometimes achieve but not all.

"Miss Smith" I heard someone calling me. I looked up and saw a girl about my age maybe two years older than me calling. I stood up and nodded my head. "that's me"

"Right this way please" she walked ahead so I followed. so classy. Thankfully I didn't come in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Thankfully she said to weird something appropriate or I would've brought them actually.

"Misses Jones is in there" She said pointing to the door.

I've never actually came here before, first time. She started being my representative a month ago. She's also Logan's representative so that's why he was here earlier.

I knocked on the door and hear for her response. I opened the door and walked in. "hey" I smiled at her.

"Let's get to business" she said pointing to the chair in front of her desk.