✖Eighteen✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Jai's Point of view

Not being able to be with her is the hardest thing that I've ever had to do.

I don't know why I stopped trying. Its hard. I tried but she shut me out. Every time I tried she wouldn't be home. I haven't seen her ever since that night and it kills me not being able to see her. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I'm sorry and that I am truly and deeply in love with her. But I'm afraid. To be rejected by her. I also don't want her to find someone else but it has come to that. I have to forget about her because she's just a distraction to me.

I walk along the side walk getting away from the house, from everyone.

It's just me and my thoughts.

Time to let her go. She's just the past now.

Gabrielle's point of view

I'm obviously satisfied with everything but one thing. Jai is being so fucking down and annoying.

There's a couple of things I want to say to her but I'll leave it when they start talking to each other.

Being with Jai was just something I thought of. I can't wait when she finds out that he belongs to me and not her. Yeah it's been three months but now that she came out her house for once she'll be seeing a lot of me around.

Heather's point of view

I walked over to the local park to read a book I found. 'I wrote this for you' I do this often. Mostly because this is where we used to come when we got bored and wanted to just talk about random things.

I come here because he comes here. He sits next to the rock, but only for a couple seconds and then he continues with his life.

I've seen him with Gabriella multiple times.

Everyone thinks I've been at home crying my eyes out but I come here because I know he will be here during this time.

Today was very unusual. He wasn't there. Did I miss him? I waited and waited and he didn't come. I went over to the rock and sat down. I opened the book and started reading.

I got into the book and read it for hours.

It was getting dark so I got up fixing my shirt and shorts. I looked around and nobody was at the park which is very weird. Usually people are playing basketball here around this time.

I walk past the empty basketball court and walked to the other side of the street.

I can't believe that he wasn't here today, I don't know why I'm feeling the same way towards him but still hate him for doing that.

I walked and walked. My feet took me where they wanted to go until I realized where I was standing.

I found myself standing in front of his house. Across the street. The lights were on, his car was there, meaning he could be in there.

I stood there for a while just looking at the house.

"I'm never going back there, again" I whisper to myself.

This is exactly what I was afraid of. Getting too attached to someone and you feel like you can't live without them, but in reality you do so much better without that person because you depend on that other person with everything.

Thanks to Jai my walls are set so high and not even I can't bring myself to break them down.

"Looking for someone?"