✖Seventeen✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

~•~Heather's POV ~•~

It's been three months now and everyone has tried to contact me but everyone just stopped after a month.

Jai has showed up but my mom knows that I don't want to see him so she tells him I'm not home.

Stephanie came once but I didn't let her get into the house, I slammed the door on her. She knew all along and she didn't want to tell me.

I've isolated myself from everyone. My mother still doesn't know why I'm being like this but she thinks I'm better but in reality it's killing me on the inside.

He promised.
He said he loved me.

I sit on my porch watching nature do its thing. I grabbed a blanket and put it over my body and just watched as the birds flew around.

I've been writing quotes on a journal because that helps a lot.

I'm slowly breaking and it's killing me. I don't know why he would do something like this. I would never be able to cope with myself.

"Sweetie, I'm going now. Want me to bring dinner or should we go out?" I hear my mom in my room.

"It doesn't matter" I answer her.

"Heather!" I hear her say sternly.

"Where's Ashley?" I ask her.

"She's with her cousins"

Of course she is. It's the same thing, wake up, be alone eat dinner as a family sleep and repeat.

"You should go look for a job to distract you from whatever you're going through" she said before walking out my room. I sighed and placed my phone and journal on the outdoor table on my balcony. I got up and wrapped myself with the blanket. Why not try it.

I showered and for the first time forever I put on makeup and dressed decent. I walked out and got my phone. Time to look for a job.

I mean the modeling job is two days a week and that doesn't really distract me. it does but only for a couple hours. I need more before I go insane.

I'm pretty my phone is disconnected because I've had it on airplane mode for a while. I just use it for music.

I walk out the door. I lock it behind me. I walked over to my car. I started driving to the nearest car wash. This car has been infested by assholes.

Fuck them. Fuck everyone.

When I got to the car wash I told them to clean the inside three times. I got out and went to pay. I watched as the car passed through the window and was being washed.

"I wish they had bitch repellent" I said to myself.

"That was a bit rude" I heard someone from behind me. I turned around.

"what the?" I asked confused. "you scared me, don't do that" I slapped his chest.

"Sorry. It's weird we both decided to wash our cars"

"I'm doing it for a good thing not because it was dirty" I laughed. "well it was... you know infested by backstabbers"

"Oh geez" Logan laughed.

"Well, see you Friday" I waved his hand when his car was ready.

I went to my favorite lemonade shop to ask for an application. They were needing someone so I was glad k came here.