✖Thirteen✖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can't believe that I've been dating Jai for a year. The best year ever.

I got a modeling job three months ago. Jai was very supportive, well not in the bikini photoshoot so I didn't take that one. I did but that's for something just for him. Anyways...

Today I got invited to a party. Jai was busy so he can't go so I shouldn't go either.

Oreo is starting to annoy me. She keeps waking me up in the middle of the night barking for no reason. Which cause me to stay awake till late.

-

Next day.

I got a phone call from an unknown number. It's kind of weird though. They said that 'my boyfriend was cheating on me with a close friend of mine' I really didn't take any notice of that.

"Are you okay babe" Jai said hugging my side.

"Yeah just tired" I said. Yeah I was tired, last night I spent thinking of what I should do or give Jai for the one year anniversary.

I decided to stay home last night. Jai came home late at night drunk as fuck. He woke up my mom and she wasn't really happy seeing Jai like that but she said it was best if he stayed over the night because she didn't want him to go out in that state.

I was beyond pissed at him for coming here like that. He sobered up already but is being lazy and doesn't want to get out of bed so I'm here with him.

"Working tomorrow?" Jai asked.

"No, I'm working tonight" I sighed.

"Ugh" he pulled me closer to him.

"Jai you're hurting my arm" I whined.

"Oh sorry" he let go of it.

We stayed in bed for a while until my mom came and told us that we had to go down and eat. For some reason she looked pissed, probably still pissed at Jai for coming late and drunk. That's something my mom doesn't tolerate.

"I fucked up" Jai whispered looking at my mom.

"It's okay, she'll get over it" I said shrugging it off.

We walked down stairs and sat down.

"Okay you two, I'm off to work" I heard my mom say.

"Okay bye, love you"

She walked out with Ashley.

"You're about to turn 19" Jai said. "you're getting old"

"Hey!" I pushed him playfully. "at least I'm not turning twenty" I looked at him.

"Twenteen" he corrected me.

"A couple of months to be a teen" I teased.

"Fuck off"

I giggled. Jai looked at me and I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. I look down at my food and play with it. He sighed and began eating his food.

"Well, I'll go shower" I said getting up.

"Don't leave me alone" he whined.

"You're a big boy, you can handle yourself" I said walking upstairs but heard and felt someone behind me. He was like a lost puppy.

I looked for something to wear but Jai obviously didn't think it was 'sexy' enough. Which I swear I wanted to punch him. I walked into the shower and showered, I came out ten minutes later. I changed and walked out to my room. Jai was on his phone texting or doing whatever.