Chapter 4. "why can't I eat?"

(author noteee- I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR ENTIRELY TO LONG I JUST COMPLETELY DID NOT WANNA WRITE BUT I'M BACK NOWWW! please don't be mad okay.. WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BABYYY! -end of author note)

LIAM'S POV

"LIAMMM SWEETHEART COME DOWN FOR DINNER!"

I walked downstairs to see food on the table to be honest it smelled so good but I've been fasting for a couple of weeks, and I won't just want to break my streak just like that. "No mama I'm not really hungry"

"I'd figured you'd say that so I made your favorite! You know you can't say no to thisss" she said with a smile across her face.

She was the best cook and I literally couldn't resist. "Fineeeee I'll come down and eat your delicious food" I walked down to be greeted of the smell of chicken Alfredo. I love the chicken Alfredo she makes, she makes a different way than it's supposed to be made but it tastes delicious. I sat down across from my mom and looked at my food and back at her. Like I was insulting the food, but I most certainly wasn't, but I just felt like I couldn't pick up the fork.

I finally pick up the fork and twisted the Alfredo around the fork then slowly lifted it up and ate it. I started chewing on it and chewing and chewing. But I couldn't swallow it, and when I did. I put a hand over my stomach and mouth and ran to the bathroom. Even thought I couldn't see my mom I knew she was confused. I closed the door and put my head over the toilet and threw up. Only brown blondish liquid came out since it was 90% and 10% Alfredo. My mom came running in and sat next to me.

"Oh my gosh baby, are you okay, why'd you throw up? Was it my food?" of course my mom was flooded with questions, I mean I would be too.

"Yeah mama I'm okay probably just something I ate earlier that got me feeling like this don't worry, I feel fine now."

She handed me some water and I opened it and drank it. I got up and realized I had homework I needed to finish, and it was due tomorrow so I needed to get it done.

"Mama, I need to finish homework okay?" I said lovingly

"Okay call me if anything, I'll be my room"

I walked upstairs and grabbed my backpack searching for my homework. "Where is it bro." A
after a good five minutes of searching I finally found it "goodness gracious" after working for bit I got a call from none other than. Blake. I picked up the call in frustration.

"What do you possibly want Blake here to annoy me or do you want answer for the homework?"

"How do you know me so well" he said while chuckling
"Listen here bit-h, you're going those give me those answers or I'll make your life miserable"

"Haven't you already done that, and no I'm not giving you the answer, you need to fix that nasty attitude first then I'll consider" I covered my mouth with my hand Did I really just say that to him?

"What did you just say?" Blake sounded like he was not in the mood

"Fine I'll just give the answers" it's not like I wanna do it I just wanna protect myself from getting more hurt.

"That what I fking thought dipsh-t" he said while laughing

I started saying the answers and he didn't even thank me after I was done but what is there to expect? He's Blake.

hours passed and I finally got all my work done, i took forever main because I was so concerned why I couldn't eat properly or take a single but, did I mess up my body that badly? But I shrugged it off, I was so tired I check the time for it to be 10:18. I'm usually not tired by this time, but today I'm exhausted. I slowly put my down and play music, and I shut the fu- mb back to the story, and I close my eyes and fall asleep in an instant. New day is a better day, well at least I think? yeah no.

(author note- HEYYYY, IK SOOO SHORT BUT WE ALL GOOD, DW I'LL POST A NEW ONE I. LIKE TWO DAYS, maybe. BUT FRL I'M SINCERELY. SORT FOR BEING GINE FOR 12 DAYS 😭😭 LOVE Y'ALL - end of author note)

Words: 766