THIRTY TWO {END~}

"ok, now close your eyes, we're almost there" Minho excitedly instructed, leaving a confused expression on the younger's face, "huh.. why?"

"Just close your eyes! It's a surprise!"

"Fine! Fine.." the brunette eventually complied with the sudden request, now feeling way too impatient for what was about to come, "but like i told you before, don't expect too much.. it's not as fancy as you'd hope"

"You're too dramatic for your own good, you know that?" Minho let out an amused chuckle, "you're probably right, we can always go somewhere else if you don't like it"

"I will like it", a gentle grin traced the older's lips, what did he do to deserve such a perfect boyfriend?

After a few minutes, jisung finally spoke up again "if i close my eyes any longer than this, i feel like i might sleep"

"Ok we're here, don't open your eyes still!" The silver haired said in a rush as he got out of the car, 'is he trying to kidnap me afterall?' jisung thaught when the passenger's door was suddenly opened.

"Ok keep your eyes closed and give me your hands, I'll lead the way for you", the brunette scrunched up his nose as he tilted his head, but still did as he was told, "is this really necessary?"

"Mhm" the older responded as he walked backwards a bit further, "can i open my eyes now? I wanna open my eyes!", After getting no response from the silver haired, he started whining again "come oon! This is so unfai-" he abruptly stopped mid sentence when he felt what seemed to be no other than his boyfriend's lips being pressed against his own, it didn't last long though, much to jisung's dismay.

"You can open your eyes", jisung didn't need to be told twice to do so, and after he actually did, all he felt was pure bliss.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung

"Hyung.."

"Do you like it..?"

"Am i dreaming? No.. my brain is too little to be able to make such detailed dreams, then.. am i dead? Is this paradise? nah probably not, i doubt I'd be able to make it to paradise in the first place.."

Minho just laughed wholeheartedly at the unexpected response, "well this is one reaction I didn't expect"

"Wait. These are daisies!" Jisung's eyes widened as if he saw flowers for the first time in his life, before turning his face to minho with the same astonished look, the latter suddenly felt shy under jisung's persistent stare as he totally avoided it, rubbing his neck, "i.. thaught you'd like it, you know cuz.. uhm you said daisy was your favorite flower and such, so.. yeah-"

The younger suddenly launched himself on minho and gave him a big hug, the action taking the latter aback "who knew lee minho could be such a ROMANTIC!!"

"Hey! I'm not a romantic, I'm just thoughtful!"

"MY BOYFRIEND IS SO ROMANTIC"

Minho sighed deeply, then held jisung's face in the palm of his hands, "do you really like it?" The brunette placed his own hands on the ones holding his cheeks, his bright doe eyes could already tell how happy he felt, "what are you talking about?! I love it!!"

"I'm glad.." minho's gaze held just as much contentment and love for the younger, they both could already feel themselves sink deeper and deeper into each other's eyes, this time neither of them shied away nor held back, the pair unquestionably pulled in for a longing and deep kiss.

Nothing could ever ruin that heavenly moment, in the middle of such a beautiful daisy field with a sunset by the river, enjoying each other's presence..

It was perfect, it felt perfect.

"Thank you for bringing me here hyung, it was the best date ever"

"No you thank you"

"For what?"

"Everything. Thank you for loving me, thank you for accepting to be mine, thank you for not treating me like fucking trash, thank you for not believing any rumors about how awful of a person i might seem to be, and thank you for making me happy.. the happiest"

"Hyung, you deserve more than any of this, I'm happy i met you, you were the missing piece in my life.. honestly i didn't believe i would ever be able to find someone who would say that they loved me by their own will, so.. for as long as you can..

..Please continue to be my soulmate."

꧁𝔼ℕ𝔻꧂