TWENTY SIX

Jisung increasingly got angrier as he read more of those comments, all the gossip and shit-talk made him want to throw his phone against the ground from pure irritation, but he didn't do that, he's not that dumb, plus, he wasn't going to let such a ridiculous thing ruin his date.

Definitely not.

The brunette reluctantly finished his breakfast before he went to take a quick shower, it made him feel a bit more relaxed, after that, he went to his closet, choosing his clothes for the day.

"Casual.. casual.. what the hell is casual" the boy panicked, "sporty? Jeans? Shorts? Ugh! Might as well wear a pingouin costume at this point."

There was only an hour left for him to dress and style his hair, and jisung knew that if he stayed like that, he would probably spend that whole hour just looking for a suitable outfit. In these situations there is only one option.

.
.
.
.

"How ya doing mate!"

"Well that was fast, lix!"

"Why'd you call me tho, you scared the shit out of me, i thaught u found a spider in your room or got stuck in the bathroom like las-"

"No time for that!". The squirrel-like-boy hurriedly dragged the aussie to his room, "ok so! I only have 40 minutes left, I'mgoingonmyfirstdatewithminhohyungbutidontknowwhattowear HELP ME OUT" he technically rapped.

the freckled boy just stood there like a cactus, still processing what the other had just said "YOU WHAT?", Jisung fastly nodded, indicating for felix to hurry up, to wich he immediately responded, almost breaking the closet door by just opening it and throwing any unwanted clothes on the bed. The aussie had a great sense of fashion, jisung thaught it would be a waste not to make a use out of that talent, and that's what he was doing now, felix loved being the fashion stylist for his friends afterall, so why not?

"AHA!" that never failed to make jisung jump out of his skin, "here! Wear these with those shoes over there, the red ones, I'll go prepare the other stuff while you change, quick!" Felix said as he hurried out of the room, slamming the door as he exited.

"Why does he look more nervous than i am.. he really gets into the role doesn't he" jisung thaught and scoffed before putting on the outfit his cousin had chosen for him.

(The outfit)

Jisung glanced at himself in the mirror, content with how he looked, then rushed out of the room looking for felix, who he found in the living room waiting for him

"Oh finally, come here ill style your hair for you!"

"Really?? Thank you so much felix!!!"

The brunette engulfed the other in a hug before sitting still in front of him, having full trust in felix's capabilities. after a few minutes, it was already 13:50, and fortunately the wanted hairstyle seemed to be accomplished, "done!" The aussie exclaimed while doing a final clap, he then handed a table mirror to jisung.