TWENTY EIGHT

"How about we get something to eat before we arrive" minho spoke first after some quiet minutes, a lot of suggestions and hesitation lead to both boys settling for having sushi.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_✵_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Minho parked the car after they arrived to their first destination. Both were feeling a bit tired, given the fact that they were sitting in the car for almost an hour now, and jisung looked completely passed out for the past 15 minutes or so, the silver haired almost didn't want to wake the boy up from just how cute he looked, but he tried eventually, of course after taking countless pictures of the younger.

"Sungie~~" minho carefully poked his boyfriend's left cheek, trying his best not to burst out laughing at the way the latter kept mumbling "five more minutes..." In his sleep, then proceeded to make a munching motion, "jisung-ah~ we're here~"

the older gently rubbed jisung's arm, leaning over a bit in order to observe the boy, the latter looked breathtaking, he really made a lot of efforts for today's date, his hair looked flawlessly wavy, naturally long eyelashes, his heart shaped mouth slightly open..

minho couldn't help but stare at that last part the most, the lower lip looked plumper than the upper one, jisung's breathing was steady and smooth, the silver haired fought the urge to kiss that rosy pair of lips, instead, he tenderly shook the boy's shoulder in hopes of waking him up, which he finally did.

"Hyung~.. are we finally gonna eat?~" he said while stretching his arms and legs as far as he could in that position, while the other just looked at him and giggled at his unbearable cuteness.

.
.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_᯽-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

.

.

Now sitting on a table while waiting for their order, the pair kept on chatting about different topics, even though they were very close, there were a lot of things they didn't know about each other; like dance, being minho's hobby for a long time now, while jisung loved to write songs in his spare time, but he never told anyone about it except for felix and hyunjin, since they've known each other for several years.

when jisung found out that minho likes cats, the latter couldn't stop him anymore, as he kept babying him and rambling on and on about how cute minho was "awww how cute is that~ minho hyung is a cat person~ ", he also rubbed the older's chin as if he was caressing a cat, that made the addressed boy roll his eyes playfully and remove jisung's hand, a bit flustered by the unusual action, that only made the teasing worse "AWW~~ you even ACT like a cat! Now that i think about it.. you actually have cat eyes! So cuute~"

All the comments made minho overwhelmed for some reason, he doesn't usually feel shy, but it was very uncommon for someone to call him cute, and that being from high school till now, its not like he doesn't get compliments, the fact that there are a lot of people who are scared of him doesn't mean that a lot of others aren't attracted to his looks, those would build up their courage to confess to him, but at times like those, he would just mindlessly reject all of them. That's why rather than being cute, he would always be called handsome or hot, so maybe, just maybe that caught him off guard.

"What's wrong?" The younger asked worriedly after seeing his hyung burying his face in the palm of his hands, "what? No, nothing." He immediately lifted his face, "are you by any chance...shy?" Han said as a mischievous smile slowly crept on his face, "just so you know, if a cute person is sitting on this same table, then it definitely has to be you" minho informed while crossing his arms.

"You're not denying the fact that i made you shy~" jisung teased while wiggling his eyebrows, "if you weren't han jisung i would've killed you" he jokingly threatened, "well too bad! My name is han jisung~ ", "oh come here you little-"

The pair kept on laughing and joking around, not noticing that a pair of eyes kept on watching them from the moment they set foot in the place.

____________________🌼____________________

Thank you guys a lot for the 4k views🙏🏻, like- wow really i love you guys so much im speechless- 🗿❤️

I hope I'm not dragging this story too much, i don't have pre-written chapters so that's why i take so much time to publish, ( that was a very bad mistake i gotta tell you mate-🕴️)

But I'll keep my ideas in mind for this story! It's also getting closer and closer to the end.

I'm currently thinking of writing a new book, but in this one, ill make sure its a bit shorter and already completed before i start publishing! I'll tell you more about it when I'm sure! What do you guys think? 💆🏻‍♀️❤️ >>