FIFTEEN

Author's pov:

hannie...not gonna lie, you look so hot right now..". Minho whispered to jisung, gazing intensely at the other's lips, but he still didn't know if he could actually let his desire take over, uncertainly leaning closer, searching for any kind of rejection that could trace the other's features.

Han noticed the older's hesitation, growing impatient, he pulled him down making their lips connect perfectly together, minho widened his eyes for a split second at the other's action but very soon kissed him back, their lips moved in harmony, they craved for each other, and they could express that feeling through their first kiss.

At first, the kiss was slow and tender, feeling each other's warmth, conveying their hidden love that they couldn't confess to each other, out of pure fear of rejection. But it quickly turned into a heated make out session, han wrapped his arms around the silver haired's neck, seeking even more closeness if that could even be possible, their intimate moment was interrupted by the sudden ringing of jisung's phone.

They finally slowly pulled away, panting as they were trying to catch their breaths, still immersed in each other's gaze, but the ringing tone was beginning to sound so unbearable, the older got a bit away from the younger, sitting next to him again to let him pick up the call, wandering his eyes around the place, not sure on how to behave because of the sudden change of mood.

Jisung groaned in annoyance, he was waiting for that exact moment for so long, yet someone had to interrupt it, if it wasn't that important he would take revenge on that person for sure.

He took his phone in his hand, revealing that it was his mother's doing, the brunette accepted the call, "hi mum, what is it?" But to his surprise, he heard an unrecognizable female voice "hi Mr.Han Jisung?", Jisung looked back at minho with a puzzled expression as the other could also hear the call, "yeah? Who are you? And where is my mum?" He asked curiously, "your mother is currently staying in our hospital, she was having a severe heart attack, and wanted to see you at all costs so her husband suggested us to use her phone to call you". Jisung widened his eyes at the news, his mouth fell agape "w-where is the location??!" His breathing was much more faster now, scared that something would happen to his beloved mum, after he got the address, he quickly hung up, only to see minho who already put his jacket on and was holding his keys "let's go hannie, I'll take you there! I know that hospital!".

Jisung only followed the older outside, not questioning him any further, then he was confused when he saw minho sit on a huge black motorcycle, "is that yours??" He asked with a shocked expression. The other responded while handing him a helmet after he put on his own "i guess, it was originally my dad's, but he let me have it sense he doesn't use it anymore, i only use it when i need to go somewhere far away, hop on!".

Jisung quickly put on his helmet and sat behind minho, wrapping his arms around the other's waist tightly for support, that's when the latter started the engine, startling han a bit, then rode off really fast. Eventually jisung got used to the sensation of cold wind hitting his body, he was more concerned about his mother's health, what if something very bad happened to her? While he wasn't there? That would break his heart to peaces, but he just shrugged the negative thaughts off hoping it was just a little issue that could easily be cured, or taken care of so his mum would feel better and  comfortable, not having to deal with any more pain.

.
.
.
.

꧁꧂
.
.
.
.

The pair has just entered the main hall of the hospital, after checking the number of the room jisung's mum was staying in, they rushed towards it, they were told that 'they could visit her now, since she became more stable, that she was ok and there was nothing to worry about', at least that calmed jisung down a bit.

Jisung opened the room's door, seeing his mum laying on the bed, she wasn't sleeping, and her husband was still sitting next to her, jisung didn't want to pay much attention to him, rather than that, he prefered staying away from him as much as possible.

Minho preferred to just stand by the door, to not intrude, but he was still facing all of them from afar. Jisung quickly hugged his mum who seemed so delighted to see her son after such a long time, "oh! Jisungie my little baby, how have you been? have you been eating well? How do you find your college? Is it good? Wait! You look like you lost weight!!" She kept on going as she cupped her son's face examining it, jisung chuckled, happy to see that his mom was feeling better,"WAIT! what happened to your face, why is there a bondage on it??" She worriedly asked after she noticed the bondage on his cheek, jisung tried to figure out a lie, giving a quick glance to minho, then obviously lied ".. don't worry mom, i just slipped on the stairs and my cheek got a little bruise from the impact of the floor, you know how clumsy i can be sometimes! Hahah".

Ms.han seemed to suspect her son a bit, but as she always would believe whatever her son says, she still believed him, " well...you need to be more careful!and stop walking around holding your phone! It's the cause of all the misfortunes in this world" she scolded while gently pinching jisung's nose.

The brunette only chuckled, nodding his head, then responded "yes mom i know...ah- i forgot to introduce someone to you, Minho hyung! Come say hi" he waved at the other, signaling him to come greet his mom, so the other did as told, he came a bit closer while giving a bright smile and bowed deeply trying to be as respectful as he could, he wanted to make a good first impression, he was in love with her son afterall..so nobody knows what the future could hold..

___________________________________________

HEYY EVERYONE ❤️

So first of all, I'd like to thank you all for reading this story, it already had 350 views, i mean- i originally only started writing it for pure fun, but since maybe some of you enjoy it, I'll try to do my best

You guys can comment whenever you want, it always makes me happy to read them and respond 🧘🏻‍♀️🌺.

FIGHTING! ✊🏻