NINETEEN

Back to current events:

Author's pov:

Jisung dragged minho inside the room, unconsciously holding tightly on the older's jacket sleeve, which minho probably noticed and figured it would be related to the man still outside, but he decided to keep his many questions for later.

"Mom, the nurse said you can go home anytime you want!" Jisung excitedly informed, hiding any negative emotion that could worry his mom, "really? Thank god!" She sighted in relief while hugging her son.

The three of them kept on chatting, jisung was telling his mom how he made many friends and spent good times with them, and minho was finally feeling more comfortable and less awkward in haneul's presence.

Soon was time to leave for the two boys, as it was already getting dark, jisung stood up, gave his mom a goodbye hug, but it turned out she had other plans, "Why don't you come and spend the night with us at home? Minho can come too, you can go back tomorrow morning, we haven't seen each other for months!".

The boy couldn't deny the fact that he too, missed his mom so much, but couldn't help but remember all the bad memories he had because of byungho in there, what if he tried something again? he also didn't know if minho would be comfortable with the idea of sleeping in other people's homes.

"Um.. i dont know about that mom.." jisung awkwardly denied the offer, his mother's smile progressively faded, and got replaced by a fake one instead, "yeah! It's ok son.. we can spend time together another time.. ".

"Um.. i mean- i'm not sure if minho hyung would be comfortable with it! But if he is, sure why not!" Jisung couldn't stand seeing his mom's hurt expression, what could go so wrong anyway? Right?

Jisung's pov:

I looked at minho hyung waiting for his answer, he nodded in agreement, i felt relieved to see a bright smile reappear on mom's face.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Author's pov

"Welcome back sungie, didn't you miss your home?" Haneul's enthusiastically said, "of course mom! Nowhere could replace it!" Jisung replied, giving off the same energy.

"Also welcome minho, be comfortable, you can consider here as your second home.. that could happen in the future if you know what i mean" she gave him a teasing smile while slightly pointing at jisung, the youngest felt his face flush red from his mother's remark, she just really enjoyed teasing her son, and she had a good feeling about minho, so why not?

Minho only replied with a big smile, he was relieved, really relieved that jisung's mom was ok with the idea of them being in a relationship in the future, and even joked about it, so now if he had to ask the other out, he wouldn't have to worry about his mother's approval, at least that's what he thought.

"M-MOOOM!! Stop it you're making him uncomfortable, and i already told you! We are just friends!!" Jisung whined while lightly shaking his mother's arm, however, minho felt a stung in his heart, that would happen everytime the other would call him 'a friend', that word was gradually decreasing his hope, was jisung indirectly friendzoning him? Is it supposed to be a sign?

"aww look at you being all shy, what did i deserve to have such a cute child", haneul replied, jisung just wanted to hide at that point,'why is she acting like that? She's doing it on purpose, no doubt' he thaught.

"Ok ok whatever, I'm bringing minho hyung to my room, BYY!!" The flustered boy said while pulling his hyung upstairs with him. Haneul only chuckled, as for minho, he looked deep into thaught.

The two boys finally entered the younger's room, who let out a big sigh after closing the door, "I'm sorry.. my mum-" he got interrupted by minho, "-i know, she's keen on seeing you get a boyfriend, it's fine", judging from his tone and expression, jisung could sense there was something wrong with the latter.

Jisung sat on his old bed, feeling nostalgic about the familiar environment, then patted the spot beside him, signaling for the other to sit, so minho did.

"Are you ok? You seem.. upset"

"Yeah, I'm good dont worry"

"Hyung.. did i do something wrong?"

"..."

"Is it because of my mo-"

"So I'm your friend?"

The question took jisung off guard, it made him a bit nervous, sure he liked the other, but they were still friends in general, not boyfriends yet...so he didn't like talking about the subject..

"Um.. y-yeah?"

"Do you see me as your friend?"

Jisung remained silent, why was he the one under pressure? They were in the same situation, so why did he feel like he was getting scolded. After a few quiet seconds, minho re-asked.

"Jisung.. do you see me as your friend?", The younger was still figuring out a way to subtly show the other that the idea was wrong, as he was feeling too much under pressure to let out any words, but that counted as time, and minho was taking that silence as a yes.

Just a moment later and jisung was pushed on the bed so he was laying on it, minho's face dangerously close to his, but he had an intimidating gaze, making the younger even more nervous than he already was, jisung was shocked when he felt a pair of lips land on his, the kiss was slow but passionate at the same time, jisung was moving his lips along with minho's, even though he still felt confused about the whole situation, suddenly the older pulled away, leaving a panting jisung, who's heart was probably beating as fast as it could at that point.

"Would you kiss your 'just friends' like that? Huh?", Minho asked in such a serious and stern tone, Jisung vigorously shook his head, a bit startled by the other's change of behaviour, "h-hyung.. why are you acting like that..? You're scaring me..", there was a moment of silence, then minho slowly pulled away, getting to his previous position beside the younger, who did the same.

"..sorry if i scared you.." his voice sounded weak again, "i won't bother you like that anymore.. so don't worry"

"What do you mean bother me?"

"I kissed you without your permission"

"Wha-"

"Look, it hurts.. it really hurts that i can't know if you feel the same way i do or just see me as a friend, i know I'm selfish but it's really frustrating... Just pretend nothing happened just now, yeah?"

"But-"

"I'll be out for a bit jisung, don't wait for me, i might take my time"

Minho stood up and made his way outside, leaving a puzzled jisung, soon after that, it finally hit him why the older was upset ' is it because i called him as my friend in front of my mom? Wait, the same way he feels...? DOES HE ACTUALLY LIKE ME?? he said he won't bother me?..ughhh stupid jisung! STUPID!!' he thaught while face palming himself over and over again, he knew the older was upset with him, but he was determined to make up with him as soon as he would come back, he should also clear things up with the latter, even though that would be awkward for sure

___________________________________________

Heyy sorry for the late update!!✨

Also thank you for the 700+ views and 107 votes!!! IM SO HAPPY 🤸🏻‍♀️🙏🏻