TWENTY FIVE

After jisung came back to his apartment that evening, he finally checked his phone, shocked to see 23 missed calls from hyunjin, 10 from chan, and 42 from felix, the latter was his cousin, so it's only normal he would know about his aunt, he must've told the others.

They all made a group video call and jisung reassured his friends about his and his mother's health, since they all knew her.

After that, he announced his relationship with minho, because if he didn't, he knew he would be in so much trouble, felix's reaction was the most dynamic one, he started screaming his lungs out, yelling all sorts of words like 'FINALLY', 'HELL YEAH' and 'YEEEEEEET', jisung felt sorry for the aussie's neighbors.

Chan's reaction was the most fatherly like one, he was shocked at first but then started crying and rambling about just how much his kids grew up, 'take care of minho for me', 'don't break his heart, he's actually sensitive' , 'are you healing? How's your wound?' and other things like that..

As for hyunjin, he was the typical drama queen, no need for further explanation.

Now imagine all three reactions at the same time, and jisung had headphones on.. yeah, his ears almost bled..almost.
One day later:

A sudden ringing tone with a buzzing sound woke the sleeping boy up from his deep slumber, he half-heartedly looked for his phone on the nightstand with his eyes still closed, he was feeling annoyed but then that was replaced with a soft smile after he saw who was calling him. Accepting the call.

"Hmm" jisung hummed through the phone, his voice was still hoarse because he technically just woke up.

"Good morning, hannie" minho was more energetic and enthusiastic on the other end.

"G'morning hyung.."

"I'm sorry if i woke you up"

"No... Its fine, i missed your voice"

"Well, we kinda spent yesterday together"

"That was so many hours ago..."

"Yeah i can relate, miss you too sleepyhead~"

"Mhmm.."

"Jisung"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go on a date with me today?"

"Mhm.....huh, HEH" jisung quickly sat up on the bed, he surely was completely awake this time.

"Soo.. is it a yes?.. a no?"

"OF COURSE ITS A YES!"

"Seems like you finally woke up" minho teased.

"Well yeah, its our first date, the only time we got to spent time outside was either school or that one time at the coffee, they both don't count, i don't care, it's different now"

"Well it is different since you're my boyfriend now, i won't hesitate if a shithead comes near you again"

That made the brunette blush for some reason, he was still not used to being called boyfriend, or any nicknames at that matter, the older's confidence didn't help as well, not like he was complaining, he was very happy, just shy, a little bit.

"So, Um, uh- when is it for.." , minho giggled at his reaction.

"What about i pick you up in two hours, so you have time to prepare yourself comfortably"

"Ok..... help, I'm suddenly feeling nervous, what should i wear, casual? Formal? A bit of both? I don-"

"Hey calm down, you're not applying for a job, you're just meeting up with me, we'll have a lot of fun and that's what matters, you can even come with a pingouin or a star costume, i don't care"

"A pingouin, really?" He deadpanned

"Hahah just go for casual!"

"Okay!"

"See you in two hours then, yeah?"

"Yeah! Bye minho hyung!"

"Bye baby!~"

*Call ended*

Jisung shook his head, hoping it would stop him from daydreaming because of the last word minho had said. He eventually stood up, very excited for the day, he was on his first date with minho! Can you believe it?

The squirrel-like boy looked for whatever he had in the fridge for breakfast, he found some eggs and peach juice leftover, he took two eggs and made an omelette, then poured half the glass of juice that was left, eating his breakfast uninterested. jisung wasn't the type to have much appetite in the morning, unless there's cheesecake involved, he opened instagram and scrolled through the posts, not minding the unusual increase in DM requests compared to last time he used the app, it was probably a spam anyway, untill... Something captured his attention.

Were his eyes playing tricks on him?

No. He wasn't mistaken, it was indeed him and minho in the video, of course people wouldn't keep anything to themselves and post it on social media for everyone to see, fucking attention seekers..

the video:

minho is punching daehyun, when jisung back hugs the silver haired, the latter stops.....
___________________________________________

(Caption): holly fuck...imma keep my distance from that minho kid, don't wanna be in daehyun's place dude.

#leeminho #bully #******college #creep #stopthebullying #sensitivecontent #wtf .....

comments:

sername_1: people have no shame wtf, how could he punch him nonstop like that, such a cold dude.
______________View 3 more replies

Username_2: who's that guy hugging minho? Anyone knows his @ ?
_____________View 10 more replies

Username_3: wtf is happening

Username_4: omg is that minho? Guess the rumors were true...
_____________View 2 more replies

(View more comments)

____________________🌻____________________

Sorry for late updates ( ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ)

Also, i love you guys so much🤸🏻‍♀️, even though i haven't been very active recently, i reached 2.5k views!! 😳I'm so happy i can't even describe it 💆🏻‍♀️
Even though i feel like i don't deserve it, fr🗿, but hey! It happened! 🚶🏻‍♀️, Ain't complaining 💆🏻‍♀️❤️

Take care of yourself 🙋🏻‍♀️ i love youu 💕

(Also let's just appreciate jisung's outfit in the picture above, i still can't get over it 🧘🏻‍♀️)