TWENTY SEVEN

Jisung's pov:

It has already been half an hour, and minho hyung hasn't talked ever since, I'm beginning to feel quite bored, but i don't know what to say.. and seriously, what's with his hand, isn't he feeling numb already? He didn't even budge it from the moment he put it on my thigh, i took in a deep breath, then heavily let it out, thinking of a topic i could abord.

"What's wrong sungie?"

"Huh? Why?"

"You're sighing like a 40 year old man"

"Its just.. i know you should be focusing on the road, but.."

"You want my attention?"

"I- uh.. yeah"

I could see how the corner of his lips curved upward, he's such a teasing brat, but i can't help but think about how effortlessly attractive his smirk was.

"What kind of attention do you need exactly", i felt a jolt on the lower part or my stomach, sensing his hand dangerously yet slowly moving to my upper thigh."Ah-! HoOOWw about we listen to some music! Yeah?!", I put my hand on his out of reflex, I'm very sensitive in some areas, so I'm afraid i might feel something i shouldn't..

Minho hyung held my hand, intertwining our fingers not even two second after that, "I'm fine with that, choose whatever you want" he said, chuckling, so i just put on a random radio station wich provided decent music.

"You're being more touchy than usual hyung" i informed, still trying to recover from the bold move he made not long ago.

Author's POV:

"i can't help it" minho defended

"and how is that?", A playful grin traced its way on the younger's lips, it was his turn to tease the other now, he thaught.

"I'm only human, you see?",

"Mhmm.."

"Why? Am i bothering you?" The silver haired unconsciously started disconnecting his hand from his boyfriend's, and that, jisung noticed, tightening his grip once more, "not really.. i actually like it", jisung tried to sound confident for once, but he knew that minho would have to make a remark, or tease him nonstop, five seconds passed, ten, and fifteen, no remark, so jisung directed his gaze to him, only noticing a little smirk that was already fading, mission complete.

"So.. when did you learn how to drive" the younger tried to keep the conversation ongoing, but he also was genuinely curious.

"Ah yeah, i got my driver's license two years ago, when i was nineteen, my dad would let me drive his car from time to time"

"Aah, you're lucky, i never had the courage to drive.. "

"Why, is there something behind that?", Minho asked in a wary tone.

"Not particularly, i guess I'm just not ready yet?"

"I see.."

"Oh hyung! Look look! This place is so full of flowers!"

"Yeah, you like flowers don't you"

"Ah- um.. yeah, i know it's weird for a guy to like flowers.. but-"

"Your mom already told me, i don't think its weird, i think its rather cute"

"Oh god, what else did she tell you.." jisung said, burying his face in the palm of his free hand.

"Oh! She also told me that when you were young, you used to think your toys were alive, and tried to make them talk by threatening to put them in the washing machine, and yeah! You used to have an imaginary friend called Foofy-"

"AAAAH! no i don't wanna hear anymore!!" The now flushed boy let go of the older's hand and cornered himself into the passenger's door, as if he was trying to run away from those embarrassing memories, and all minho did was laugh evilly at the boy's misery.

After both calmed down, one from his internal crisis, and the other from his uncontrollable laughter, the latter began again, "Mrs.han also told me that your favorite flower was Daisy"

"Oh, how did she know"

"So it is your favorite flower.. right?"

"Yeah! I loved daisies since i was a kid, the simplicity of it just makes me at ease, daisies have a beautiful meaning.. it can mean joy and happiness, but also purity and innocence, like a little child who was just born, i love how simple it is because it gives hope, a second chance in life! Like a new birth, or a new beginning- oops.. i got carried away..sorry"

The latter chuckled uncomfortably while scratching the back of his neck, as for minho, he found the action very cute, jisung only talks about one thing with the same energy, and that is cheesecake, he was quite happy to be able to see the younger talking about the things he loves, he wanted to discover all of the younger's likes and dislikes, dreams and fears, he would know all of it along their journey together, and minho promised to himself that he would be part of it till the end no matter what happens, For sure.

"No its actually interesting! You never told me you liked flowers to that extent.", He implied, "well.. i try to avoid talking about these kinds of interests" jisung explained, "people find it weird for a guy to like flowers, its too feminine" he said while playing with his fingers, reminiscing the times he would get bullied by Daehyun and his friends in middle school for having delicate interests such as flowers.

"I think i personally wouldn't have the patience to learn about each flower, nor to admire their beauty, but i wouldn't mind hearing you talk about it for hours, it becomes more interesting because you talk about it so excitedly", jisung revealed his beautiful heart-shaped smile again, it made him happy, being able to be himself around the older was a relief.

"Thanks hyung!" He then sat comfortably again, playing on his phone for intertainment, but that soon seemed like a bad idea, since Instagram notifications would pop up every two minutes. Even though he had his phone on silent, those unwanted notices annoyed the latter, he swiped the DM notification to the left yet again, removing it from the screen, in order to hopefully be able to play without being disturbed.

Not even five minutes later, when han thaught it was finally over, it wasn't. This time he clicked his tongue, irritated. Minho noticed that, glancing from time to time at him, "what's wrong?"

"This annoyi-! Um- no actually it's nothing" jisung mentally face-palmed himself for almost bringing up the subject to minho, if he told the latter about the notifications, it would naturally lead to him knowing about the video he saw that morning, he can't let him see it, at least, not today..

"Are you sure? You seem upset from earlier, is the level getting harder?" The silver haired curiously inquired, "ah yeah! The game! It's getting so difficult, so I'm kind of annoyed.. yeah i guess I'll stop playing for now" jisung didn't know how to lie, one of his oh-so-helpful qualities, but minho seemed to surprisingly not question his truthfulness, so he took that as a lucky win.

There was a calm atmosphere roaming in the car, the couple would bring up little subjects from time to time, or they would sing along when an exciting song played on the radio, it remained like that for the majority of the ride.