Chapter 19 - Gun's & Roses

Tiffany's PoV

Even though Liliana told me to wait, I couldn't. That woman must know her worth is more than what she believes in. George destroyed her self-esteem to the point she's contemplating if she is worthy enough to have everything in this world!

That's unfair! And she has many achievements that need to be known!

"Boss? You called?"

I smiled at Janet before telling her my plan for her sister. At first, the woman looked at me in disbelief, but then she realized I was Tiffany Astoria. Being average is not in my dictionary.

"I can imagine what my sister says when she knows what you're doing, boss. She will surely make you regret it. My sister is the type to do everything on her own. If she wants to achieve anything, she wants to do it her way. By helping her, she doesn't think it's her effort. She is just that type of person."

I sighed, but I wanted to help her realize what she was worth.

"I blame George for this. If only she continued to work as a specialist, she wouldn't have to deal with this at all. She's talented, and she thinks she is not worthy enough. I-"

Hold on-

"Did you mention something about the cunning family putting one of their land on sale?"

Janet nodded her head.

"Yes- but-"

"Buy them. Whatever the price is, get it for me. Besides, Blaire mentions that she's looking for land to build the homeless shelter, right? Once you buy the land, please give it to Blaire. Tell her it's my gift for my dear sister."

Janet sighed.

"I'll do as you say, boss."

Janet was about to leave when I called her back.

"Yes?"

I smiled at Janet and said,

"Your sister's birthday is around the corner, right? Book a private jet. Let's celebrate your sister's birthday abroad."

Janet looks at me with confusion.

"Oh, you and your mother are coming too. As a surprise, book two private jets so your sister won't know you and your mother is also coming. Besides, your sister has been working without rest for as long as she can remember. She deserves the rest."

Janet chuckled.

"I'll book us the most luxurious hotel I could find. So, where are we going?"

Of course, she would do such things. Janet always took advantage of everything she could set her eyes on.

"Hawaii."

LATER THAT DAY,

I was walking past the living room when I noticed my parents cuddling with each other while watching tv.

"You're home late."

I sat on one of the sofas before asking my parents if they wanted to go on a trip with me.

"A trip? Where to?"

I told my parents about Liliana's shrine birthday trip, and they seemed intrigued.

"That does sound interesting. Besides, we could finally meet Liliana. Alright- we'll go. I wonder if Blaire's willing to come with."

My mother hummed.

"I'll ask her later. Janet will inform you two about the details in later days."

I smiled before excusing myself. I went to see Blaire in her room, but she seemed busy breastfeeding her son.