~𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐉𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐈~

Param & Monami glared at the PRF hideout as if they are glaring at their foes indicating that their destruction is near, and the commandoes won't back off without taking revenge of each & everything!

Param & Monami somehow managed to reach the Parakram SAF academy where Barkha & Baby had already reached. Karan who was assigned some work by Charu, too came to the academy to discuss some further plans with the others. As Param & Monami reached outside the main gate of the academy, a wave of nostalgia hit Param. He captured the beauty and essence in his eyes and couldn't believe that he's standing right in front of the academy where he literally grew up and got trained to be a commando. Param's eyes glistened with fresh tears of happiness as he was in front of his 'second home' after years. Monami noticed his every expression and she too smiled with tears as she was also coming to her most loved place after so many days of her supposed demise.

Monami - Sir, chalein?

Param - Sach mein jaana hai? Mujhe abhi-bhi bahot dar lag raha hai. Pata nahi sab kaise react karenge? Aur Barkha kaise...

Monami (cutting his words) - Kuchh nahi hoga. Haan, aapke lautne se 'kuchh' logo ki zindagi bahot change zaroor ho jaegi. Unhe apni life, love, mentor, support and partner vapis mil jaega!

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Param nodded understanding about whom Monami is talking about. He closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath to gain some courage and he took a step towards the Parakram SAF board. His eyes sparkled in pride, and he bent down and first touched the dehleez of the Parakram SAF main building and took its blessings because before training civilians, this place used to train commandos. Param has actually spent half of his lifetime here and today he's hesitant to step inside. He looked back at Monami still with the same question reflecting from his face. Monami instantly got it and blinked her eyes and gave the much-needed assurance to Param. Param having Barkha & Baby in his mind, kept his first step inside the academy.

Inside the academy, the paltan of cadets came near the reception area after completing their drills session. Batra sir, Karan, Faizi & Sanju came out of the control room after thoroughly going through the video clip of PRF's hideout, captured in Karan's button camera. As soon as Karan came, Baby who woke up after a nap came running and hugged his legs tight.

Baby - Chachu!!!

Karan (picking her up in arms) - Aaja mera bacha! Ho gayi neend puri?

Barkha who came in the reception area, running behind Baby smiled widely seeing Karan smile after so long. Indeed, only Monami & Baby can make Karan smile to his best. Barkha adored both her kids and just prayed silently for their safety & happiness, not being aware of what destiny holds for the Shergills. Barkha got indulged in some random talks with Sanju, Koel, Chitra & Sumanji, while Karan, Premji & Bala were playing with Baby and were engagingly listening to her rants. That's when a swift gust of wind entered through the gates of Parakram SAF bringing lively changes in everyone's lives.

Jaagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

While all were busy in some or the other thing, no one noticed that Special Agent Param Shergill who was martyred 5 years ago is standing at some distance from them and observing each and everyone. The tears which he was holding back finally made a way through his eyes. His brother, his wife & his daughter all were right in front of him. He just wanted to rush towards them & hug his lifelines till his heart gets satisfied. But his inner conscience was scaring him again and again.

Param (in mind) - Pata nahi sab kaise react karenge mujhe dekhne ke baad. Doubt to nahi karne lagenge mujhpar? Accept hi nahi kara mujhe, to? What if Barkha mujhse nafrat karne...?! Nahi nahi, main apni Barkha ki narazgi seh lunga, magar uski nafrat nahi. Mujhe aana hi nahi chahiye tha yaha!